You are a kid, my kid - Midorima x Reader

You are really nervous about the date today with your boyfriend Midorima. You have dressed really cute for him, even with high heels. You are looking at the mirror remembering what those girls have said about they don't understand why he is with you when you aren't cute and you have a kidlike personality.

Meanwhile, Midorima reaches your house and knocks on your door then takes a deep breath.

You flinch and take your purse then walk to the door gulping nervously and open it "H-Hi Shin-chan" you smile at him still nervous.

"Hi" he smiles lightly and blushes seeing you with a cute dress. He looks away and takes your hand "L-Let's go"

You blush slightly seeing his pink cheeks then look down and squeeze his hand lightly walking beside him.

"I-Is it okay if we go to a restaurant?" he asks carefully after flinching a bit from the feeling of your tiny hand.

You smile widely "Yay Shin-chan!!" you remember what the girls have said and flinch "I-I mean... Yes, i-it's fine with me"

He looks a bit confused at you "A-Are you okay?"

"Y-Yes" you smile at him while flinching a bit from walking with the heels.

He tightens his grip on your hand and looks at your feet "Are you wearing high heels?"

"Y-Yeah, you don't like it?" you look at him sadly.

"Tch it doesn't matter what you wear" he says coldly turning to look at the front again.

Actually he means it as a good compliment, but you take it the other way.

"Oh... Ok..." you low your head covering your face with your hair and keep walking not saying anything else and twitching sometimes unnoticeable.

"It's far yet... do... do you want to take m-my shoes?" he asks looking from the corner of his eyes to your feet.

"Oh... No, I'm ok. I can take this..." you say still looking down not letting him see your pained face and sad eyes.

"Nanodayo you'll break your legs if you keep going like this!" he frowns a bit but with a glint of worry in his eyes.

"I-I said I can take this!" you say angrily slipping your hand from his and walking by yourself.

"Tch..." he walks next to you and sighs.

You keep walking with pained feet until you take a bad step and twist your ankle making you fall "Ouch!!!"

"Tch... I told you" he gently picks you up and sits on the ground placing you on his lap, your left side to his chest "Show me your leg"

You blush ashamed and show him your wounded leg turning your face from him.

"You've twisted your ankle. That's what you get for not listening me, nanodayo. Why do you have to be so childish?"

Your eyes widen hearing that and you stand up from him difficultly "Th-Then leave me alone!! Ouch!!" you stumble walking away from him with a pained expression and teary eyes.

"Tch..." he stands up and lifts you up bridal style.

"Sh-Shin-chan?!" your eyes widen but you push him away trying to go down from him "I'm not a kid!!! I can take care of myself!!!"

"You are a kid" he says looking down at you expressionless and starts walking towards your apartment.

You wide your eyes and clench your teeth with tears escaping your eyes "Let go of me now!!!!! I-If I'm a kid just leave me here and go!!!!"

"I won't" he says bluntly still walking and looking to the front.

"Let go of me!!!!!" you keep crying "I... I don't want to be with you a-anymore!!!!!" you cry covering your face with your hands.

He stops and looks at you with his eyes wide open "(y-y/n)?" his voice sounds shaky and sad.

"L-Let me go..." you cry out "Th-This is not working..."

"(y/n), wh-what's wrong? W-Why are you talking like this?" he starts breathing heavily and holds you tightly.

"P-Please just leave me h-here *sob* I... I can't... Y-You deserve better Sh-Shin-chan..." you keep crying covering your face from him.

"Th-That's nonsense (y/n)!" he moves your hands from your face "I-I love you!"

You close your eyes still crying "S-Stop saying that!!! I know I-I'm not enough for you ok?! I-I'm not pretty enough! I-I'm not mature enough! I-I don't even know why you are with me even now!! S-So just left me and go!!! *sob* Y-You can't even be c-caring with me because o-of that..." you whisper crying.

"W-What?!" his eyes widen his heart beating faster feeling pain and fear of losing you so he really needs to surpass his tsundere self "That's not true! You are beautiful and mature I just... I just really love your childish side but... I'm just having a hard time showing you this..."

You look up at his eyes with your wide open "Sh-Shin-chan..." you hug him by his neck still crying "S-Sorry!! S-Sorry for not understand that!!"

He strokes your head a bit awkwardly and buries his face in your neck "Don't... Don't you ever dare think that y-you're not good enough for me... I-I'm the one who should b-be worried okay?"

You sob by his neck hugging him tightly "Y-You don't have to either!! I love you so much Shin-chan!!"

He smiles lightly but warmly for hearing that and kisses your neck "Then d-don't cry now..."

You smile into his neck "O-Ok~" you chuckle softly and wipe your tears "S-Sorry for ruining our date and make you carry me home..." you look at him sadly.

His eyes widen a bit seeing your sad ones "Y-You didn't ruin anything... You just scared me nanodayo!" he says averting his gaze from you.

"Sorry Shin-chan~" you pout like a little cute kid and start leaving kisses all over his face.

He blushes and kisses your forehead "D-Don't put on that face... I-I won't be able to r-resist you" he says gulping nervously.

You blush and smirk mischievously "What face? This one~?" you ask and pout cutely looking at him with puppy eyes.

"Tch..." he kisses you passionately and places his forehead on yours after it.

You blush a lot but smile kindly at him "I-If you want you can stay h-home today... A-As an apology for all" you stroke his hair by his nape and peck his lips lightly.

"C-Can I?" he blushes but a glint of hope can be seeing in his eyes.

"Y-Yeah..." you smile with reddish cheeks almost reaching your home.

He looks at your eyes and presses you to his body leaning to your ear "M-My little cute kid~" he whispers and kisses your forehead entering your house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for not updating for so long!! I needed to go take care of my grandma because she had a surgery ):

This was requested by Kawaguchi_Shana I hope you like it!!

Like, comment and request!! ^^

Thanks for your support!