Going crazy for you - Miyaji x Reader

You are a first year like Midorima and Takao. You have known Miyaji for like 4 years, when you move beside his house and you know him really well. So you are the first person who Takao calls every time Miyaji has an anger attack against the first years in the team, since you are the only one who can manage to calm him.

After school, you are drawing outside sitting on the grass near the gym, waiting for the training to end and go home with Miyaji.

"(y/n)!" Miyaji puts his hand on your shoulder from behind.

"Oh! Miyaji! Hi, so you have finished already? Or do you have to shout more at Midorima-kun and Takao-kun!" you laugh a bit.

"Don't make me shout at you!" he chuckles.

"Haha you know you can't! Well, let's go?"

"Yeah" he takes your hand and looks at the opposite direction.

You wide your eyes surprised for his sudden touch and blush slightly.

"So... what have you been drawing there?"

"Oh! Um... It was nothing really" you laugh nervously while hiding your sketchbook more from him.

"Hmm?" he looks at the sketchbook "Show me"

"It's really nothing! You know I can't draw well haha" you start to put your sketchbook on your bag.

"No, I want to see it!!" he raises his voice and sounds annoyed.

"Miyaji don't yell at me, I've said it was nothing!" you try to sound confident.

He grabs your bag and pulls the sketchbook out.

"No Miyaji!! Stop it!!!" you try to grab your sketchbook, full of drawings of him playing basketball, back.

He lifts it up and opens it "Th-That's me?" he looks at all your drawings "(y/n)... That's amazing..."

You flinch and low your flushed face from him to hide it with your bangs "Th-That's not true... so please give it back to me!"

"No! They're so beautiful hmm... can you draw yourself and give it to me?"

"Wh-What?! Why would you want that?!" you look up at him surprised with your cheeks still with a glint of red.

"I could always carry it with me so I would never need to be separated from you" he says as is the most normal thing in the world.

You wide your eyes and blush "M-Miyaji stop saying stupid and embarrassing things, just keep going!" you start to walk faster heading far from him, giving him your back to hide your blushing face.

He rushes to you and hugs you from behind "I didn't say anything stupid..."

"M-Miyaji??" you flinch.

He turns you around to face him and brushes some hair from your face away "What?" he asks with a surprisingly warm tone.

You wide your eyes hearing that tone he rarely uses and your cheeks become redder "Wh-What are you doing?"

"I'm not doing anything. You're the one making me go crazy for you..." he says looking straight into your eyes.

"Wh-Wh-What?" you blush unable to avert your gaze from his while your heart beats faster.

"Haha are you deaf or what?"

"Sh-Shut up!" you hide your flushed face on his chest.

He lifts your chin up "Don't hide those eyes from me"

"S-Stop saying embarrassing things..." you avert your gaze from him.

"Why would I listen to you?" he smirks a bit "I want to see those eyes looking ONLY at me"

You flinch and look back at him nervously "H-Happy?"

"Yeah..." he bites his bottom lip "But I want something more"

"Wh-What is it?"

He taps on his lips with his finger and smiles at you. You flinch as your blush deepen, then you lean closer to him placing your hands on his chest and peck his lips lightly. Miyaji holds your head and doesn't let you to pull away from his lips. After a few moments he releases you. You pant a bit and place your forehead on his chest feeling his and yours heartbeats faster than usual.

"Hah I guess I'm really going crazy for you, aren't I?" he says still holding you on his arms.