Attracting bad boys - Hanamiya x Reader x Haizaki LEMON

Well guys, this one contains explicit sexual content, and a bit rougher than normally.
So you have been warned!

-----------------------------------------------

You have come from Teiko Junior High to Kirisaki Daichi. So the fact that Hanamiya has his eyes on you and every oportunity he has he takes it to tease, bully and annoy the hell out of you didn't really bother you. Why you ask? Well, you have been dealing with the same thing with Haizaki in Teiko, so you have learned how to deal with this kind of annoying guys. Not to forget that you are kind of a tomboy and there's no easy way to break you down. However, you keep getting surprised by your bad luck because you are now at your apartment alone with Hanamiya since you two need to do a paper together for class.

He lays on your bed with a book and places it on his head closing his eyes.

"Tch..." you see him and frown "If you have come here to sleep then go now, your mere presence annoys me" you say typing things on the laptop while sitting on the floor your back leaned to the bed.

Hanamiya chuckles and looks at you smirking "Don't even think about it. Tonight you're mine"

"Tch... Just keep your mouth shut if you're not going to say any useful and true thing" you keep typing not even looking up at him.

"Don't think I'm lying, or I'll need to prove it now~" he whispers by your ear.

His warm breath by your ear sends shivers down your spine but you don't show it and push his face away from you "If you do that again I'll need to hit you. Although maybe that way I'll feel better" you chuckle a bit smirking.

"I know other way to make you feel good~" he kisses your neck possessively just when a doorbell can be heard, making Hanamiya groan and lay back on the bed.

You thank the universe for that doorbell standing up and walking to the door and open it "Yes?"

"Hey babe~" Haizaki smiles smugly.

Your eyes widen "Haizaki?! What the hell are you doing here?! And how many times I've told you not to call me like that?!"

"Is that how you greet your friends?" he chuckles "It hurts ya know" he says leaning to your door.

"Yeah yeah of course" you roll your eyes "Now tell me what you are doing here because I'm busy"

Hanamiya gets bored and walks to the door to see what takes you so long. As soon as he sees Haizaki he wraps his arm around your shoulders.

Haizaki lifts his eyebrow and chuckles "Babe I know you're hurt that we've got separated but you don't need to pick random trash"

You flinch by Hanamiya's touch and Haizaki's statement, then you move Hanamiya's arm off you "Tch... You don't touch me" you say to the guy beside you then turn to the one in front of you "And you stop saying stupidities and go now" you try to close the door and avert the tense situation.

However, Hanamiya pushes you away roughly and opens the door widely and grabs Haizaki by the collar "How did you call me?" he pushes him to the wall "I didn't hear it repeat if you dare!"

You rub your temples 'I know this would happen' you think to yourself "Hanamiya stop it right now!" you say harshly.

But they just ignore you and Haizaki punches Hanamiya "Fucking trash!" he yells and Hanamiya get madder and punches Haizaki as well.