Fiancée - Imayoshi x Reader LEMON

This one is the first Lemon of this book, so if you don't like explicit sex content don't read it!

--------------------

You have been dating Imayoshi for five years. You both are already living together. You're really happy with him because, although he might not show it, he is the caring and retailer type of guy. However, this week you both have barely see each other, only late at night, due to incompatibility of schedules at work. Today you're coming home really tired and late and you open the door of your apartment.

"Hi" Imayoshi smiles at you from the living room and walks to you "You're tired?"

"Hey! Yes... so much..." you get closer to him and fall on his chest burying your face in it "By the way, you're earlier today..."

"I-I just wanted to do something. But you're tired so you should go to bed, I'll come with you" he hugs you by your waist.

"Hey no!" you look up at him smiling "What do you want to do?"

"It's o-ok go to sleep" he pecks your forehead.

"Shouichi~! I've said I don't want to, I'm fine and I want to do what you want us to do" you hug him tightly and peck his lips "So just tell me"

He smiles "Well, we've been dating for long now... and I just realised how much I need you in my life. All your little and big things are just so cute, even when you're mad" he chuckles "And I would be the happiest man in this universe if you would agree to marry me" he takes out a beautiful ring.

You wide your eyes a lot looking shocked at his face then at the ring and you start to nod again and again not able to say anything and hug him tightly.

He smiles widely and hugs you back "I'm sorry I didn't think of something to make it special..."

"No, it's fine!! Actually it's great!!" you hug him tighter then pull away to look at his face smiling widely like never before "I'm extremely happy right now!!!" you kiss his lips still smiling into it.

He gently puts the ring in your finger and kisses it "I promise you won't regret it"

You chuckle "You better keep that promise~" you look at the ring with shiny eyes.

He smiles widely again and lifts you to his hips "I love you more than my life" he kisses you passionately.

"Mmm~" you kiss him back hugging him by his neck unable to stop smiling.

"Baby you should rest now" he places his forehead on yours.

"Do you really want me to rest now? Really~?" you smirk nibbling on his bottom lip playfully.

"Hmm~ Maybe you could wait a bit" he chuckles and goes to your room.

You kiss him passionately and wrap your legs around his hips tighter. He smirks responding to the kiss placing both of you comfortably on the bed while stroking your sides and sliding his hands under your shirt.

You grab the edge of his pants and give it a small tug. He smirks to the kiss, nibble your bottom lip and breaks it "You really are an impatient girl, do you?" he leans closer to your ear while pinning your hands to the mattress "But I'm in charge now~" he purrs by your ear and bites your neck then slips your shirt off in a fast move, unclasps your bra and throw them away then he massages your breast and licks your bitemark on your neck then lows himself to your chest.

"Mmm~" you shudder as his tongue swirls pleasurably, leaving swelling kisses on your breasts.

He keeps sucking on your breasts while slipping off your shorts then looks at your panties and smirks "Heh one of my favourites..." he sucks on one nipple while squeezes your other breast at the same time he strokes your clothed womanhood.

"Ahh~!" as a loud moan escapes from your mouth you remove his shirt and brush your hand through his abs.

He moans slightly feeling your touch and removes your panties then inserts two fingers into you while raising his head to kiss you fiercely while pinching your nipple. You moan louder and untie his belt removing his pants. He helps you remove his pants with one hand leaving him only in his black boxers revealing a huge bulge in them while pumping his fingers inside of you and twirling his tongue with yours hungrily, not breaking the kiss once.

You shut your eyes and slip your hand under his boxers to his member stroking it. He growls a little and breaks the kiss to take air and bite your neck living a mark and inserts another finger into you while pressing your clit with his thumb at the same time as he twirls your nipple with his other hand, pulling you at your edge making you come while tightening the grip on his member as you stroke it and moan his name "Shouichi~!!"

"Gah!" he growls feeling you clench his member with your hand, then slips his fingers out of you after you come hard on them and lick them clean "Mmm~ you have come so much this time... you taste sweet~"

You chuckle and push him on his back and carefully lick his member. That makes him bite his bottom lip containing a moan and narrows his eyes looking down at you. After playing with his member and your tongue you straddle him as you lower yourself to his erection.

"Mmm~" he sits and grabs your hips to help you make him enter you completely while kissing your neck and sucking on it.

"Ah~" as he's inside you lift your head up in pleasure because of his lips and member.

He smirks and starts to move his hips in circles brushing his tip on your inner part then begins to thrust into you squeezing your butt while lowering his head to lick your hard nipples.

"Hahh~!" you moan and dig your nails in his back.

He increases his pace slamming into you and suddenly flips both of you around and places your back on the bed and keeps thrusting reaching deeper in that position while fondling and squeezing your breasts.

"Shouichi!!" you scream as you nearly reach your limit.

"(y/n)..." he grunts by your ear releasing your breasts and lifting you up closer to him by your waist and butt slamming into you rougher and deeper while kissing you again making you reach your limit.

"Nnngah~!!!!" you come digging your nails harder in his back then you bury your face in his neck and breathe deeply.

He thrust a few times more riding your orgasm then comes inside of you hugging you tighter and growling your name by your ear before collapsing on top of you panting heavily.

"I love you" you whisper between your deep breaths.

He smiles "I love you too... my fiancée" he kisses you then moves from above you to cover both of you with the sheets and hugs you to his chest.

-------------------

Here you have the hot megane captain of Too High! Hope you liked it!! ^^

Like, comment and request!

Thanks for your support!! ^^