I won't lose my love - Miyaji x Reader

You have moved to Japan to go to study (dreamed career) in college two years ago. You love living there and you have made new friends in the dorm you live in. There are only students living there and is really fun. You have met Miyaji there and you both have become really good friends, trusting and helping each other. However, your studies aren't going really good and your parents have told you that or you become better or they would send you back home. That has make you more stressed and afraid of losing all you have reached there. You are now crying on your room in the dorm after having a really bad exam and not wanting to see anyone.

He knocks on your door and slowly opens them "(y/n)?" he notices you crying and enters your room not waiting for you to let him in.

You yelp and turn your body from him still sitting on the bed wiping your tears "M-Miyaji... Wh-What do you want?"

"W-why are you crying?" he cups your cheek and strokes it with his thumb.

You look down not looking at his face "N-Nothing... I-It's just the exam didn't go well..."

He sits next to you and hugs you burying your face in his chest.

You hug him back by his torso lightly still crying "I-It's ok... It's n-nothing..."

"You wouldn't cry just because of that. There's something more that you're not telling me" he lightly kisses your head.

You flinch and hug him tighter gripping his shirt while crying more in his chest.

He strokes your back patiently waiting for you to calm down "It's okay (y/n)~ just tell me what's wrong and we'll find a way to do something I promise you can trust me"

"I-I trust you... I really d-do but..." you nuzzle your face more in his chest and keep quiet for a bit then "M-My fathers called me... they've said that if I-I don't get better scores I would h-have to go home... a-and... I wouldn't come back here ever again..." you start crying more.

"(y/n) that's not a big problem~ I'll help you and you staying here will be my 'Thanks' okay?"

"our eyes widen "B-But Miyaji... I-I don't think I could reach the grades my parents expect from me... I-I've already been working hard..."

He sighs "Then we'll work harder and I'll always help you with everything" he looks at you.

"Y-You don't have to Miyaji! This is my problem and I don't want to bother you with it!"

"I can't imagine anything more horrible than not seeing you anymore. Just looking at your smile gives me strength" he cups your cheek.

Your eyes widen not expecting that "Wh-What..?" you ask softly.

"I'll help you because I can't imagine my life without you anymore. You mean so much to me, maybe you don't even realise that"

His words surprised you making you stop crying "M-Miyaji... Y-You're really important to me too... I-I don't want to leave this country or any of my friends..."

"Then let me help you okay?" he smiles to you and kisses your forehead.

"O-Ok thanks" you hug him "Y-You're always really kind to me"

He lifts your face up and slowly leans to your lips "I won't lose my love" with that he gently kisses you.

Your face start to heat up and you remain there completely shocked not even responding to the kiss. He looks at you as he gently strokes your bottom lip with his thumb.

You look into his eyes and blush more "M-M-Miyaji... d-do y-you..?"

"I love you (y/n)" he smiles and places his forehead on yours.

"I-If this is y-your way of motivate m-me to study h-harder and m-make me stay... i-it can work..." you chuckle lightly while blushing.

He smiles "You think so?" he starts pecking your lips repeatedly.

You blush more "Mi *kiss* ya *kiss* ji! *kiss* Stop!" you chuckle and place your forehead on his chest hiding your flushed face.

He softly chuckles and hugs you "I'm sorry, love, I can't stop myself"

You hug him smiling "Y-You're still an idiot you know?" you chuckle "But... Thank you so much" you kiss his neck gently.

"What? Where did that came from?" he chuckles.

"F-For loving a-a stupid girl like me" you chuckle.

"You're not stupid!" he tickles you.

You squirm around giggling "S-Stop it!" you hug him by his neck making you both fall to the bed he in top of you and you kiss him closing your eyes and blushing.

He carefully holds you and kisses you back.

You break the kiss after a bit and bury your face in his neck "C-Could we stay like this a-a bit more and start s-studying harder t-tomorrow?" you whisper.

"Sure love" he smiles and tightly hugs you and starts whispering sweet words into your ear and repeatedly kisses it after every word.

You both pass that afternoon cuddling together, him making you forget about your concern encouraging and loving you.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Here you have the handsome Miyaji, hope you liked it!!

Like, comment and request if you want! ^^

Thanks for your support!!