Blind idiot - Haizaki x Reader

Your parents are going out of town this weekend and, since you and Haizaki are childhood friends and they know his family really well, they have asked Haizaki's older brother if you can stay with them for the weekend. Being as gentle and kind as his old brother is he has agreed right away. So you are now waiting for Haizaki to end the training and go back to his house.

"I'm done" he walks to you.

"Alright, then let's go!" you smile at him.

He takes your hand hesitantly yet roughly and starts walking you home.

You wide your eyes but brush it away "Um... Thanks for letting me stay with you both. I tried to convince them that I can stay alone but you know how my parents are" you chuckle.

"Uhuh" he nods.

You sigh and keep walking in silent.

"Why so quiet?" he looks at you.

"Oh... It's nothing" you smile.

"Really?"

"Yeah... I was just thinking that I don't want to bother you two..."

"You're not" he says bluntly.

"Ok then" you smile a little.

He looks away from you thinking that he's an idiot for not knowing what to say to you "So uh... Why aren't you with your parents?"

"Oh, because they went to a business trip who would be boring for me so I ask if I can stay. What I didn't know is that they were going to ask your brother to take care of me" you chuckle a bit.

"Why not me?" he chuckles "I can take care of you"

You raise your eyebrow "You? Haha you can't even take care of yourself" you giggle.

He looks at you "Tch you can't even stay at home alone"

"Hey I perfectly can! It's all my parent's idea!" you frown a bit.

"Sure..." he says ironically while smirking.

"Oi! Oh maybe you want me to tell Nijimura-senpai you weren't ill the last week and you only skipped practice to stay and play video games. Maybe he can beat you up again" you raise an eyebrow teasing him.

"Do what you want I don't even know why I am talking to you"

Your eyes widen "What does that mean?!"

"That you're nothing but a game to me" he tosses your hand off his and puts his hand in his pocket.

"What?! What the hell are you talking about?! I-I'm not one of your girl toys I'm your friend!"

"You're not my fucking friend" he says in an annoyed tone.

Your eyes widen and tears start filling your eyes "O-Oh... Ok then forget about me already!! I-I'll go grab my things a-and I would not b-bother you anymore!" you enter his house running leaving him behind and going to grab the things you left here before school.

"THANKS!" he shouts and goes to his room slamming the door.

You grab your other bag and walk through the hall to the front door with teary eyes when you bump into someone, Haizaki's older brother.

"Hey~ are you okay?" he asks you gently.

"Ah..." you look down hiding your tears "Y-Yeah... S-Sorry o-onii-chan... but I-I would go back home.. Bye" you walk pass him.

"Wait what happened?" he grabs your hand.

You yelp and look up at him letting him see your tears.