Lazy part 2 - Aomine x Reader Lemon

This is the continuation of the previous one-shot from Aomine called 'Lazy' so read that one first! And since it's a Lemon if you don't like explicit sexual content don't read it!

This is also requested by yoshimisama
I hope you'll like it! ^^

------------------------------------------------------

After returning to Aomine's place from the shopping, you both have had a wonderful simple lunch and enjoy the afternoon being lazy at home, playing videogames and watching movies then order pizza to dinner. But before the pizza comes you decided to take a relaxing bath and seeing the lingerie he has chosen for you makes you blush again.

"Mmm~? So are you finally putting this on?" Aomine chuckles entering the room.

You flinch turning to him still only in your towel and holding the lingerie "O-Of course not! We need to have dinner first, you impatient horny boy"

"Fine~" he kisses your neck "But when we finish I want to find you with this" he whispers by your ear.

You blush and shiver from his warm breath "Ok you perv~" you peck his lips and push him out to get dressed.

He sits on the couch waiting for you. After you end drying and brushing your hair you come out to the living room wearing an Aomine's long and baggy shirt which reaches the mid of your thighs, not letting him see you are already wearing the lingerie "The pizza isn't here yet?"

"Yeah, it's already here" he smiles looking at your body in his shirt biting his lip and hands you a slice.

"Oh..." you smile and grab the slice sitting beside him and bite it a bit "Mmm~ it's good"

He pulls you on his lap and buries his face in your neck "Mhm~"

You chuckle "Daiki stop, how are you going to eat like this?" you say but get comfortable in his lap.

"I don't want pizza, I want you~" he chuckles mischievously.

"Oh really~? Then I'm sorry, I prefer pizza better than you now" you smirk and grab another slice and bite it.

"Oh wow" he lifts his head.

You giggle and give him a slice "Eat fast if you want the dessert then~"

He bites the slice from your hand and licks your fingers.

You flinch and bite your bottom lip moving your hand from his mouth "Stop it~"

"Whaaaat~? I'm eating"

"Oh, now that's eating huh? Then I want to try~" you smirk and turn around on his lap and kiss the side of his lips then his jaw and low to his neck kissing and licking it slowly.

He growls lowly and hugs you then stands up keeping you on his hips and takes you to the bedroom. You smile and suck on his neck and nibble on it leaving a mark while wrapping your legs around him.

"(y/n)" he says in his husky voice as he lays you down and starts pulling your shirt off.

You let him remove it revealing the dark blue lingerie while you smile looking at his eyes and blushing slightly.

He looks at you and bites his lip "Honey you look... wonderful"

"Thanks but..." you start removing his shirt too caressing his abs and moving up to his chest "I want this to be fairer..."

"Heh I don't have a bra so~" he gently removes yours and squeezes your breast with one hand.

"Mmm~" you lick your lips still stroking his muscular torso with your fingertips.

He leans closer to kiss you and bites your bottom lip "Let me just take it all off you" he smirks and kisses you down until he reaches the end of your stomach. He licks it and slowly removes your panties.

You nod and let him do it while blushing and feeling your heart beating faster now. He licks your clit and inserts his finger into you.

"Ahh~" you open your legs more, gripping his hair with both hands.

He smirks and kisses your stomach as he inserts two more fingers into you and starts moving them fast.

"Hahhh~!!!" you arch your back closing your eyes.

He pulls out his fingers before you come and removes his pants and boxers.

"Mou~ Daiki don't stop like that! You know I hate it..." you pout blushing while pushing him on his back to the bed and sit on his lap brushing his huge member with your wet womanhood.

"That's for making me wait" he sticks out his tongue and grabs your butt harshly.

"Tch... Jerk..." you frown slightly and kiss him passionately while moving your hips to make the tip of his member enter you.

He pulls you down roughly making his member fully inside of you.

"Nngah~~!!!" you arch your back and throw your head back digging your nails in his arms.

He slowly moves you up and down moaning your name. He increases his pace gripping your butt harder and after a while he thrust deeper and rougher making you...

"Daiki~~~~~!!!!!!!!" you come really hard still mounting him and moving your hips.

He thrust faster until he comes and squeezes your butt "(y-y/n)!!"

"Mmm~!!" you bite your lip and fall to his chest panting heavily.

He lifts your head up for a kiss. You kiss him back stroking his hair still breathing heavily.

He lays you next to himself and strokes your hair "No matter what you wear, nude you look better"

You chuckle blushing and cuddle closer to him "If you are expecting me to say the same to you... you can keep waiting" you smirk looking at his eyes.

"Oh so you don't like my abs? Good I can stop working out now"

You giggle "Ok ok, I'll confess!" you lean closer to his face and whisper "I-I love your abs, well... all your body actually" you say passing your fingertips for his neck, collarbone and chest while smirking "The only wrong part it's your attitude..." you tease him.

"Tch you can say what you want, I know that you'd die without me" he chuckles cockily.

You smile "You would die with me too, right? D A I K I~?" you hug him pressing your nude body to his more feeling his warmth and pecking his lips.

He smiles "I can open a jar at least" he chuckles "You're lucky that I love you" he hugs you back burying your face in his chest "Although I'm even luckier of you loving me" he whispers and kisses your forehead.

-------------------

Here you have Ahomine being dirty and perv as he is!! Hope you liked it! ^^

Like, comment and request if you want!

Thanks for your support!! ^^