Romantic Movie - Izuki x Reader

You are attending Seirin High in your second year. You are best friends with Riko and Izuki, although with Izuki for more years. You are now grabbing your things to go to your club activities.

"(y-y/n)!" Izuki walks to you and smiles.

"Oh, hi Izuki-kun" you smile "Do you need something?"

"I was thinking that maybe you would like to go out?" he asks a bit unsure.

"Oh, yes of course!" you smile cheerfully "But you mean after basketball practice right? Because I have (club activity) too" you chuckle.

"Yeah sure! When you're free come to the gym" he smiles.

"Ok! See you later!" you wave at him smiling and going to your club.

"Y-Yeah" he scratches the back of his head and keeps smiling as he walks to the gym.

You enter your club and start talking with the other members. Meanwhile, Izuki has reached the gym and was practicing but something keeps bothering him.

So he walks to Riko a bit nervous "Uh... hey..."

Riko and Hyuuga turns to him "Hi! What's wrong?" Riko asks a bit worried as well.

"Uh... so you're a girl..." Izuki scratches the back of his head "Obviously..."

That make Hyuuga chuckle and Riko glares at him before turning his attention to Izuki again.

"So I'm going on a date with (y/n) and maybe you have some... advices?" Izuki asks not looking directly at neither of them.

Riko chuckles "Well get rid of your puns if you don't want to scare her"

At that time you have ended your club activities earlier so you went to the gym.

Izuki looks at the door and his eyes widen making Hyuuga chuckle and pat his shoulder "Don't worry she's just a girl... obviously" he runs away laughing.

You walk to Riko and Izuki "Hi Riko-chan!" you hug Riko around her shoulders since you are taller than her "Sorry I end up early, I'll wait until you finish" you smile at Izuki.

"It's okay you can go" Riko smiles hugging you back around your waist.

"Are you sure?" you ask her looking surprised.

"Sure!" she chuckles and grabs yours and Izuki's hands and gives your hand to his.

Your eyes widen and you look at her a bit confused "Well, if you say so..." you turn to Izuki and whisper by his ear "Better go to change to your usual clothes before she change her mind" you chuckle not releasing his hand unconsciously.

He blushes "Y-You need to let go of me (y/n)"

"Oh sorry!" you chuckle and let go of his hand.

He quickly rushes to have a shower and change his clothes, then walks back to you grabbing your hand "Can we go now?"

You yelp not expecting him to be that fast "Oh yes of course. Bye Riko-chan!" you wave at her smiling.

She waves back smirking with Hyuuga by her side still laughing at Izuki.

Izuki glares a bit at his friend before opening the door for you and smile.

"Thanks" you go out the gym "So, do you have something planned to do?"

"I-I wanted to take you to a movie. Unless you want to go somewhere else!" he feels nervous and tense with this situation.

"Oh no! A movie sounds great" you smile.