I don't want to feel like this - Aomine x Reader

You have been dating Aomine for like 7 months. You didn't really like the fact that you had fallen for him then, but what can you do against your feelings? Actually, you have been really happy until the last month, when you started to have sex with him. Since then he has started to be colder with you and you think you only see him when he wants to do it. You feel like he is only using you and you have started to think of breaking up with him but, being as stupid as you are, you still have feelings for him. You are now at class thinking of that and cursing him.

"Psh (y/n)" Aomine calls you from behind.

You ignore him and frown not turning to him.

"Babe?"

"Tch..." you clench your fist still ignoring him.

"OI! (Y/N)!!" he shouts as he gets angry.

"Don't shout idiot!! What the hell do you want?!" you turn to him.

He looks at you for a few seconds in silence "What's wrong?" he asks you carefully.

"Tch... Nothing" you turn from him and start reading your book again trying to forget about his presence.

He comes closer and kneels next to you "Don't lie to me"

"It's not of your business... Since when do you care? So leave me alone!" you glare at him and walk out the classroom.

He grabs your hand and pins you to the wall "Just fucking tell me"

"No!! Leave me alone you asshole!!" you get free from him and start running away with tears in the edge of your eyes.

He looks at the direction you are running and runs after you "(y/n)! Wait I'm sorry!! Whatever I did..."

You turn abruptly "Whatever you did?! WHATEVER YOU DID?! THAT'S IT!! I'M DONE!!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!! WE'RE OVER!!!" with that you run away before you start crying in front of him.

Aomine stands in place for a while with a heart broken face "(y/n)... you..." he looks down and closes his eyes "FUCK!!!" he tosses the magazine he was holding.

You keep running while crying and don't come back to the school. Meanwhile, Aomine spends the rest of the day in home locked himself in his room.

You end up coming home really late and thanking the universe for living alone so you don't have to see anyone. You enter your room and throw yourself on the bed and cover with the blankets to keep crying in the darkness until you fall asleep.

At the middle of the night Aomine still can't sleep and decides to visit you. You are on your bed asleep all curled up with tears still on your cheeks.

He starts crying as he stands in front of your door "Fuck... *sniff* that was a bad idea" he supports his back on your door and slides down it.

"Aomine!!" you suddenly wake up from a nightmare yelling then realise that he isn't sleeping by your side anymore and you begin to cry again curling in the blankets again.

Aomine jumps as he hears his name "(y/n)! Are you ok?!" he tries to open the door "(Y/N)!!!" his tears doesn't stop falling from his eyes as his heart beats faster than ever.

You whimper hearing his voice yelling your name again and again "Aomine?" you stand up from your bed wiping your tears and go to the door hearing him hitting it and you open it "Stop it you would wake my neighbours up!!!!" then you close the door again before your tears begin to flow out again.

"(y/n)... please let me in..." he places his forehead on the door.

"Why would I?! I'm nothing for you anymore!! Actually, I don't think I was something before either..." you feel the tears stream down your cheeks again.