Tough decision - Aomine x Reader

Here you have the second part of Aomine! ^^

Remember the part of Kuroo's choice is in my Haikyuu!! book :)

This is also dedicated to FalconLoverxxXxx7

------------------------------------------------

You have been thinking of what had happened the other day with Aomine and Kuroo. Since then, you haven't seen any of them and you're starting to feel lonely. You missed both of them, but you have to choose. You need to realise who do you see as more than a good friend.

Actually, after that day you have texted both of them to say them you will answer as soon as posible. It has passed five days and, you feel as confused as the first day.

So, you were thinking about all of that while going to sleep the Friday night. You lay in your bed by one side looking at your desk. Suddenly, you wide your eyes seeing something hanging from your chair. You stand up and go grab it.

It is Aomine's Too jersey. You smile and sit back on your bed with the jersey in your hands while remembering how gentle he was when he lend it to you one week ago because it was freezing outside and you forgot to bring a jacket to the school.

You keep smiling and raise the jersey to your nose and breath his scent from it "Aomine..." you think smiling. You begin to doze off and lay on the bed.

The next day you wake up from the light outside and see that you have been sleeping hugging his jersey and smelling his scent from it and you realise something... You have never slept so relaxed and feeling safe like that night. That make you blush and clear your mind as you look at his jersey.

After breakfast you have texted both of them, Aomine and Kuroo, to say them to come to your house in the afternoon around 5 o'clock, knowing that your parents would not be there.

It's almost the hour and you are now a ball of nervousness.

Outside of your house, in your street the two boys walk to your house from opposite directions. When they see each other they usually glare contest begin.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Aomine yells at Kuroo.

"(Y/n) told me to come... I see she did the same thing to you..." Kuroo looks dissapointed but his suspiciouness hide that glint.

"Tch... I can't believe it... She probably is going to reject the two of us" Aomine says clenching his fists.

"Heh... I really doubt that. (Y/n) wouldn't have called both of us at the same time" Kuroo says but in the end he is afraid too.

Hearing voices out of your door you go and open it seeing the both of them there "H-Hi guys" you try to say it the most confident you can at this moment.

"Hey..." Aomine says not looking directly at you.

"Hi (y/n)" Kuroo smiles at you "So... do you want to talk?"

"Y-Yes! But um... I prefer to do it separately" you look at both of them.

Aomine looks puzzled.

"Oh ok then. So, who first?" Kuro asks.

"Umm... You Tetsurou... If you don't mind" you answer carefully.

"Oh..." he wide his eyes then smiles slightly "I see..." he says as he enters your house.

Aomine wide his eyes shocked then clenches his fists and turns his face away from you two.

"So... Um... Aomine, I'll be here in a few minutes, sorry for make you wait" you say nervously and close the door of your house as you enter again.