I hate you - Aomine x Reader

You hated that bastard. He is selfish, cocky, prepontent, proud and likes to make fun of the most weak. You hated him, yeah, but there you were, on the rooftop looking for him.

"You Ahomine!! Wake up right now!!!"

"Hm~" he opened his eyes slowly.

You walked closer to his laying body with your hands on your hips.

"Stand up and go to practice you lazy bastard!!!"

He closed his eyes again and grabs your hand so you fall on his chest.

"Shhh~"

"What do you think you're doing asshole?!?! And don't 'shh' me!!!" you tried to stand up from him. He hugged you tighter.

"Calm your tits girl" he said not opening his eyes.

"My what?!?! You fucking pervert!!!!! Release me now!!!! I only came here because Momoi-chan asked me to!!!!" you squirmed around on top of him trying to get free.

"Babe give up and just let me sleep"

You opened your eyes with a flushed face from embarrassment and rage.

"B-Babe?!?! Are you serious?!?! Release me now Ahomine!!!!!! I would better kill myself before letting you call me that!!!!!" you kept trying to get free hitting his chest, which made him open his eyes.

"Why are you so annoying?" he whispered to himself and layed you on the ground and went on top of you "You really have nice boobs~" he said biting his bottom lip. You blushed and hit him on his back.

"S-Stop saying things like that you pervert!!!!! And you know that isn't true!!!!!!! I have much smaller boobs than Momoi-chan..." you whispered the last thing embarrassed.

"Heh.. I like seeing you embarrassed~" he leaned closer to you kissed your neck and looked back at your face. You yelped and shivered from the feeling of his lips on your sweet spot.

"S-Stop it asshole!!!!" you tried to push his face away not wanting him to see your red cheeks.

"Look into my eyes and say that you didn't like it" he pinned you on the floor.

"Wh-What?! I don't need to do that!!! You and everyone else know I can't stand you!!!!!" you yelled turning your face from him.

"Babe... Tell me you don't like it..." he kept kissing your neck slowly.

"Mmm~" you couldn't help it and let scape a little moan, then you bit your bottom lip to prevent you from moaning more while gripping his shirt unconsciously. He smirked and kept kissing your neck down to your chest.

"S-Stop it you jerk..." you tried to yell fighting not to moan while pushing him away but losing your strength.

"Fine.." he laughed and let you go "That's your fault now. Tell me that you want to repeat it and I will~.. If not then just let me sleep"

You sat up turning away from him panting a bit with a flushed face.

"I really hate you... the way you play with people and girls..."

"No girl was so lucky to be beloved by me yet, so you're the first one hah"

You wide your eyes and turned to glare at him.

"Don't lie to me... I'm not that idiot" you said then tried to stand up. However, he grabbed your hand once again and sat you on his lap and hugged you burying his face on your neck.

"Who said I'm lying?"

"...your attitude?" you answered hesitantly and trembling a bit from nervousness.

"Hah well I guess I can't do anything to convince you... Or can I?"

"Wh-What do you mean..?" you looked at him in disbelief. He pulled you for a kiss.

"For you I'll do anything..." he whispered by your ear. You blushed and averted your gaze from him.

"Tch... I hate you..." you whispered.

"I love you too" he answered smiling.

You blushed and hid your face on his chest letting him hug you.

-----------------------------------

Here it is Ahomine!! Hope you liked it!!
(I really love this asshole :3 ❤)

Like, comment and keep requesting if you want!!! ^^