I'll stay with you no matter what - Kiyoshi x Reader

You are engaged to Kiyoshi for one month. You are really excited about the wedding because marrying him is like a dream for you. However, since that month you haven't gotten your period, so you have been thinking that maybe you are pregnant. Actually, you are now at the hospital checking on you to see if it's true that you are pregnant.

"Miss (last and first name)?" the doctor looks at you as he comes closer to you.

"Yes!" you stand up with hope in your eyes.

He smiles sadly and places his hand on your shoulder "I'm really sorry to say this, but I'm afraid you won't be able to get pregnant at all"

You wide your eyes not believing what you are hearing "Wh-What?... N-Never?"

"I'm really sorry (l/n)" he gently rubs your arm to comfort you.

Your eyes begin to fill with tears "I-It's ok... Th-Thank you for your help doctor..." with that you go out the hospital crying with a shocked expression "Never....." you mumble walking to nowhere in particular.

Since you don't want to return home already you end up sitting in a bench on a park crying "I... I will never became a mum... *sob* I... I will never make Kiyoshi a dad..." you think and wide your eyes "K-Kiyoshi... th-the wedding..." you start to shiver and cry more while hugging yourself "I... I have to tell him... even..." you tremble more "even if... he decided to break up with me..." you keep thinking while crying "I... I can't do this to him... he deserves to be a father..." it's already late and you haven't returned home.

Kiyoshi comes back home and get a bit scared since you've always let him know if you're going somewhere. He tries to call you but don't answer making him worry more. He rushes out of the house and go everywhere you two have been before and suddenly sees a shivering figure in front of him "(y/n)?... (Y/N)!!!" he shouts and rushes to you "Oh my god what happened?!" he hugs you tightly and lifts your face up to him.

You couldn't do anything else but keep crying more in his embrace hiding your face from him in his chest.

He buries his face in your hair and a single tear escapes his eye making him hug you tighter "Don't scare me like that... god (y/n) why aren't you at home? It's late *sniff* (y/n) I thought that something bad happened to you"

You hug him back as it's the last time you are going to do it "S-Sorry... I-I didn't want t-to worry you..." you whisper with a cracking voice still crying.

"Please let's go home, y-you're going to get cold" he stands up holding you which makes you stand up as well.

"O-Ok..." you don't fight him and start walking while trembling and still crying.

He carefully lifts you up and smiles sadly "It's ok I'm here honey" he pecks your forehead and starts walking.

Normally you have never let him carry you like that in the streets but, right now, you hug his neck hiding your face in it and keep crying accepting his kindness one last time.

As you two get home he gently sits you on his knees "Please tell me what happened" he places his forehead on yours "I can't see you like this anymore"

You can't take the fact of looking at him at his eyes so you look down "S-Sorry... I... I went to the doctor before..." you keep quiet for a while trying to calm down a bit from crying "H-He told me... I would never... be able to give y-you a family... I... I can't have kids..." you crack again covering your face with your hands crying uncontrollably.

HE wide his eyes and hides his face in your neck, after a few minutes he looks up at you with teary eyes and strokes your cheek with his thumb "Please... (y/n)... everything is going to be alright... I'm with you" he smiles.

"No!!!!" you stand up from him and back away "No... No... I... I can't just do that to you!!!!!!" you yell looking at him with the most sad and broken heart expression, tears still streaming down your cheeks "No... you deserve to be a father!!!! Even... even if you need to do it... with someone else..." you turn around not taking it anymore and run to your room.

"(y/n)!!" he rushes after you "Please let's just talk ok?"

"Th-There's nothing to talk about! I... I just would never be a mother!!!" you turn to him already in your room "But... but that is my problem Kiyoshi..." you look down sadly, your tears crashing on the floor "I... I would never forgive m-myself if I drag you with me in this... I... I j-just can't do this to you!!" you cover your face again trembling a lot "Y-You deserve b-better..." you sob.

He hugs you gently again "There's nothing better than you... I can't even imagine waking up and not seeing your face for the rest of the day. There's always an option to adopt a kid"

You bury your face in his chest still crying "B-But... the k-kid would not be y-yours..."

"That doesn't mean that I wouldn't love that kid (y/n)..."

"B-But... Kiyoshi... y-you have the o-opportunity to have a b-baby that is y-yours..." you say backing away from him with your head low "j-just... f-forget about me... and be happy... I... I just want to see you being fully happy... and... if I can't do that... you should find someone else" you say tears streaming down your cheeks but smiling at him with your eyes closed.

"If you truly want me to be happy... you'll stay with me because there's nothing more important than you"

Your smile disappear "K-Kiyoshi... d-don't make it more... hard and p-painful... I..." you look straight at his eyes "I love y-you with all my heart... Th-That's why... I can't do th-this to you" you keep sobbing.

He sighs "I'm marrying a wonderful girl soon and I can only leave you for her"

"K-Kiyoshi... *sob* d-do you think i-is time to joke? A-Aren't you listening to me? I..." you look down at the ring in your hand "I... I can't--" you can't end the sentence.

"(y/n) you can't do this to me" he whispers "Do you understand that you're hurting me so much no?"

You start crying even more "S-Sorry... I... I know but... I-I prefer to hurt you now and... don't destroy your entire life... when one day you wake up and... *sob* regret have stayed with m-me..." your voice and heart crack more you crying while gripping the shirt by your heart.

He buries your face in his chest hugging you and starts crying quietly "I wouldn't leave you even if that means that I have to die"

"Kiyoshi..." you grip his shirt while hugging him by his torso don't wanting to let go of him.

"Please..." he tightens the hug "please don't leave me"

"I... I really don't want to..." you cry "But... a-are you sure y-you're fine with this? W-With me..?"

"Yes!" he looks at you "It's more than fine to me (y/n)!"

You raise your hand to stroke his cheek while looking at him with your teary eyes "I-I'm the happiest girl in the world f-for having you... but... you have always wanted a family..."

"You are my family" he smiles looking down at you.

You smile slightly up at him and peck his lips "But... I... I want kids... and O know you too so... would you a-adopt with me?"

"Sure!" he looks at you now with a wide smile and lifts you up "We're going to be parents haha" he gently tickles you trying to make you laugh.

You chuckle a bit "K-Kiyoshi stop haha" you hug him by his neck "Thank you! Thank you! I... I don't know what I would have done if you weren't here for me..." you look at him smiling widely "Some kids are going to be the luckiest kids in the world for having you as their father"

"Says the world's greatest future mom" he chuckles and kisses you passionately.

--------------------------------------------------

Here you have the sweet big senpai! I hope you liked it!!

Like, comment and request if you want!

Thanks for your support!! ^^