Perfection - Hyuuga x Reader

You are new at working at the Manga Shop but you really like it. There are a lot of mangas to read, anime and a lot of merchandising so you never get bored. Besides, the clients are usually very kind.

Today, you are alone at the shop reading a manga on the counter.

"Hi! Um do you work here?" a voice says bringing you back to reality.

"Oh! Yes! Sorry!" you close the manga and look at the tall guy with glasses in front of you "Can I help you with something?" you smile at him.

"Uh I-I need something for a kid. Can you recommend something? It's for a girl"

"Oh yes! Of course!" you walk out the counter and walk to the shelves "We have this new mangas for little girls, they are cute and teach lessons of life" you point to some manga "Also, we have plushies and cute things like these" you point to some merchandising on the top shelves "So, what kind do you want?"

"Hm... I think I'll take a plushie" he smiles "Which one do you like the most?"

"Me? Mm..." you look at the plushies "Well, I think I've always loved (favourite plushie)!" you smile "But maybe the little girl you're going to buy this doesn't..." you look conflicted.

"She'll like that" he chuckles a bit "Give it to me"

"Oh alright! Wait! I'll take another completely new from the shelf" you start climbing a ladder and take the plushie but, when you started to go down, you trip and fall.

Hyuga catches you firmly and holds you close to him "Hah carefully"

That closeness let you feel his strong arms and chest making you blush "A-Ah... S-So sorry!!!" you low your head and cover your red face with the plushie.

He moves the plushie and looks at your face smiling warmly "It's okay"

That smile makes you blush more and avert your gaze from him "Th-Thank you... y-you can release me now..."

"Yeah! Sorry" he gently puts you down.

"I-It's ok..." you back away from him a bit and walk to the counter "S-So... Only the plushie or do you want something more?"

"Yeah, only the plushie"

"Ok then..." you give him the plushie in a decorated bag for presents 2Here you have, it's (random amount of money)"

"Here you go!" he gives you the money "Umm... Would you like to meet after you finish work? Don't get any wrong ideas! I just wanted to ask..." he says a bit nervous.

"Oh! Um, o-ok..." you say nervously still blushing "But I'm going to finish really late, I don't want to m-make you wait..."

"No, I'll wait! I have a training so I'll come back right after it ok?" he smiles.

"Ah... Ok!" you smile widely at him your cheeks still red.

After the training Hyuga rushes to the shop, willing to find you still there. You are waiting at the shop's door. You have closed it half an hour ago.

"Probably he's not coming..." you whisper and low your head with a sad expression on it.

"Hey!" he reaches you panting "Sorry, my coach was late so the training ended later..." he keeps panting while holding the plushie he bought earlier "Th- *pants* This is for you" he hands you the plushie.

"Huh? B-But... That isn't for a present for a little girl?" you ask confused.

"Haha that girl isn't little I guess" he chuckles scratching the back of his head.

"Ah... So... Th-This was for m-me from the beginning?!" you blush fiercely "Wh-Why?"

"You just look so cute" he blushes slightly "Well, you're worth much more than a plushie but you said you like that so..." he scratches his arm.

You flinch and blush but take the plushie and hug it "Thank you so much Hyuuga-kun!" you smile cutely at him.

"Haha it's nothing!" he smiles "So will you let me walk you home?"

"Oh, y-yeah... Thank you"

"Well let's go then" he grabs your hand.

You yelp and low your head to cover your red face with your bangs "Ok" then you keep walking holding his hand.

"So it may sound weird but I really like you" he says blushing.

"Huh? Wh-What?"

"I like you" he chuckles and pushes you playfully.

"Ah... Um..." getting more nervous you squeeze his hand unconsciously not able to look up at him or say anything.

He looks at your hand and gently squeezes it back "So um... is that weird? I don't want you to think that I'm some kind of creepy guy haha" he laughs nervously.

"Oh! N-No! I-I was just nervous... I would n-never imagine y-you could like me... I-I mean, I l-like you t-too..." you say still not looking up at him hiding your tomato like face.

He suddenly stops and pulls you towards him "Why don't you imagine I could like a wonderful girl like you?"

You yelp placing your hands on his chest and talking shyly with your head low "Well... I'm usually the kind of girl who doesn't stand out... and you are... well... awesome... I've seen you playing basketball against my high school team and... you were always strong, intelligent and supportive to your teammates... I don't think someone like you would see someone like me..."

"Haha yeah, I saw you once or twice then I just got crazy for you and wanted to know more about you" he blushes "I just couldn't resist how perfect you are" he looks at you from head to toe "Everything's perfect in you and I just want that perfection to be mine"

"H-Hyuga-kun s-stop it!" you bury your extremely red face on his chest and grip his shirt " I-It's embarrassing... but... thank you..."

"Haha damn you're cute"

"M-Mou~... Just let's go... we are almost on my house" you grab his hand again and walk ahead of him.

"Hey! I just told you that I like you don't walk away" he chuckles.

"I-I'm not walking away" you lift your holding hands "S-See?" this time turn and look up at him with a flushed face "Y-You're coming with me..."

"Yeah... I would never walk away from you" he smiles and places a soft kiss on your forehead.

--------------------------------------------------
Here you have! Hope you liked it!! ^^

Like, comment and request if you want!

Thanks for your support! ^^