I'll show you what love is - Nijimura x Reader LEMON

Another Lemon, so if you don't like explicit sexual content don't read it!

-------------------------------------------------

You are walking through a park where you have decided to meet with your boyfriend Haizaki, but when you see him you see he is with another girl kissing her. You wide your eyes and tears start to stream down your cheeks, you rush to where they are and push the girl away from him.

"That's my boyfriend you know?!?!" then you turn to Haizaki "What the hell do you think you're doing?!?!"

Haizaki pushes the girl away "It's nothing, don't be so annoying"

"What?!?! That was obviously something!!!! I can't take it anymore!!!!" you turn away and walk off crying.

He grabs your hand and pulls you to him "She kissed me"

"Yes of course!!!" you say ironically "And you respond it!!!! I saw it!!!! Let go off me!!!!! I don't want to see you anymore!!!!!" you push him away.

"No I didn't! Come here!!!" he pushes you to the wall and licks your neck stroking your thighs roughly.

"Haizaki!! Realease me!!! I know you did it!!! And it's not the first time!!!!" you cry pushing him away.

Nijimura hears you screaming and rushes to the voice "(y/n)?"

You keep squirming around to get free from Haizaki while he touches you. As Nijimura sees you crying he pulls Haizaki away from you and punches him on the face.

"Let's go (y/n)" Nijmura grabs your hand and pulls you with him.

You look shocked and let him drag you while you keep crying. As you two are far enough from Haizaki, Nijimura stops and hugs you.

"It's ok now" he gently strokes your head.

"N-Nijimura..." you hug him back and cry on his chest.

"I'm here don't worry" he carefully pecks your forehead.

"Th-Thank you..." you bury your face more in his chest.

"Can you tell me what happened?"

You flinch and keep quiet for a while then whisper "H-Haizaki was... kissing another girl... again..."

"I'm so sorry honey..." he whispers and lifts your face up to him.

You look at his face and avert your gaze "I-It's ok... I'm u-used to it..."

"You can't let him do that to you" he says frowning.

"I... I know... I was trying to break up with him when you arrived..." you look down sadly.

"Don't worry I'll tell him to stay away from you"

You look up at him "N-No... It's not necessary th-thank you, I don't want to bother you. I have to do this myself..."

"No I won't let you go alone. He doesn't even deserve to see you"

"W-Well... Actually... I don't want to see him again... and less now..." your tears continue to escape your eyes.

"Ok let's go home then" he smiles and holds out his hand.

You yelp "I... I don't want to go home... H-Haizaki could go there..."

"Then go to mine"

You look surprised at him "Y-You don't need to go that... I-I'll be fine" you fake a smile.