Tough decision - Aomine x Reader x Kuroo

Hi guys! ^^

This is a cross-over story between Kuroko no Basket universe and Haikyuu!! Universe.

I want to dedicate this story to my good friend FalconLoverxxXxx7 thank you so much for your support and I want you to know I love talking to you and writting with you!! ❤

So I hope you all like this story!

By the way, I'll publish the Aomine choice in my KnB one-shots book and the Kuroo choice in my Haikyuu!! One-shots book.

Thanks for all and enjoy!! ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------
You have moved some months ago due to your father's work. You are attending now Too High. You have already made good friends in your new school, especially with your classmates Momoi, Sakurai and Aomine. But you are also very happy that you haven't lost your friends from your middle school, especially your childhood friend Kuroo, who keeps attending Nekoma High, the school you would have entered if you hadn't moved away.

Today is a normal day as always at school, you are at class talking to a teammate about the training after classes, since you are at the female's volleyball team in Too, you are the wing spiker.

"(y/n)-chan!!" Momoi calls you from behind when you finish talking with your teammate.

"What?" you ask smiling at her.

"What about we go have some coffee or something after class?" she asks excited grabbing your arm.

"Oh sorry Satsu-chan, I have volleyball practice after this" you say sadly.

"Really?! Mou~ even when the basketball team has a free day today..." she pouts.

"Sorry..." you apologize to her just when the teacher enter the classroom, so you return to your sit beside Aomine.

"Why is Satsuki whining again?" he asks you a bit annoyed.

You chuckle a bit "She is disappointed because I can't go out with her after classes because I have training"

"Oh is that why?" he raises an eyebrow and smirks at you "Well, that's what you have to do when you aren't the best at what you do" he teases you.

You glare at him back and punch his shoulder "Shut up you cocky bastard. Train is what you have to do when you are self-effacing and you know always is going to be someone better than you and you believe in your team and in team work" you scold him while remembering what Kuroo has taught you then smirk proudly at him "Besides, you can't talk about my abilities if you have never seen me play"

He wide his eyes a bit then chuckle but seeing you have focused on the class he leaves it for later.

At the end of the class the teacher has assigned all of you a project in pairs for tomorrow and, of course, you have to do it with your lazy friend Aomine.