Joy and pain? - Kiyoshi x Reader

You have some health problems, so your parents decided when you were little that you would study at home. Due to that you don't know so many people of your age and some people would say that decision of your parents would be worse. However you are happy with your calm and simple life. You also like to pass time with your neighbours, an old married very kind couple, they invite you many times to pass time with them and they teach you things as you help them with things you can.

Today the old woman, who always told you to call her grandma since you haven't grandparents anymore, has invited you to teach you how to cook your favourite cookies.

"Hi there" she smiles as she opens the door "Come in!" she says cheerfully.

"Thank you so much miss... Oh! G-Grandma" you say shyly smiling warmly at her.

She smiles and closes the door behind you leading you to her kitchen "We have to make some delicious cookies! My little Teppei is going to arrive today" she chuckles.

"Hmm? Teppei? Is he your son or grandson?" you ask her politely as you walk to the kitchen with her.

"He's my grandson. I think you two could be good friends" she smiles.

"Oh... Um... I-I hope so" you smile at her.

"Well let's make those cookies!" she looks at the recipe.

"Yes!" you say cheerfully and go read the recipe too, to look for the necessary things.

Meanwhile Kiyoshi arrives and knocks on the door with a slight smile.

"Honey can you open?" grandma smiles she mixes the mixture of cookies.

"Oh ok" you smile at her and go open the door a bit nervously not knowing what to expect from her grandson, so you gulp and open the door "H-Hi?"

"Hi!" Kiyoshi's smile widens "What are you doing here? I-I'm Kyoshi Teppei" he holds out his hand to you.

Your eyes widen seeing that extremely tall and muscular boy in front of you "A-Ah... H-Hi! I-I'm (Last and First name), n-nice to meet you..." you shake his hand hesitantly and weakly "Y-You're grandma i-is teaching me how to make c-cookies..." you say shyly.

"Oh so you're that girl she's talking about" he chuckles "How's it going?"

"Hmm? Um... I-It's going well but... D-Did she talk about me?"

"Well yeah she likes you a lot" he smiles gently "I understand why now"

You blush and immediately low your head to cover it "U-Um... W-We should go inside n-now... y-your grandma is in the kitchen and y-your grandpa has gone out..." you say walking to the kitchen not looking up at him.

"Okay" he walks in and takes off his jacket and shoes "Hey hey grandma!" he smiles and walks to her and hugs her.

She smiles and kisses his cheek as he leans down "Kids my friend needs me to arrive in a few seconds. Could you watch the cookies?" she slightly winks at Kiyoshi making him chuckle.

"You can go home if you want to" he looks at you with a gentle smile.

You look a bit surprised at him "Oh... O-Ok..." you look at the cookies sadly.

Grandma goes out of the kitchen and Kiyoshi smiles "Go home I know you don't want to be here"

"Um... A-Actually..." you look down playing with your fingers "I-If you d-don't mind I-I would like to finish them... t-to show them t-to your grandma..." you say shyly.

"Oh okay then!" he smiles "So can you tell me something about yourself?"

You flinch going to keep making the cookies "A-About myself? I... I'm n-not interesting a-at all..."