I'm stupid - Seto x Reader

You are in your bed rolling around from a fever while remembering last night fight with your boyfriend, well ex-boyfriend now.

-Flashback-

"If you are that fucking intelligent as everyone says you are, why the hell were you flirting with that girl in front of me?!?!" you ask when you reach home since you didn't want to make an scene outside.

"I didn't flirt with her. She asked me to help with homework" Seto says calmly.

"Yeah... Of course, like always right?" you say ironically "Don't play foul with me Seto!!! It's obvious what girls want when they approach you like that and the worst thing is that you let them do it!!" you feel hurt and sad for the millionth time because of him "You know what... I'm tired... I'm always the one who gives and gives to not receive anything from you!!!! This is over" you turn and open your door entering your house not even crying since you seem to lost all your tears crying over him for the same time you two have been together.

His eyes widen surprised as he didn't expect that to happen at all and he grabs your hand "(y-y/n), don't do this!"

You move your hand away from his roughly "Don't touch me or even get near me... I don't want to see you anymore" you say and close the door shut not looking at him once.

-End of flashback-

You have decided not to go to school since that fever is killing you, so you stay in your bed all curled up trying to sleep.

Meanwhile, Seto walks around the school looking for you with worry. Since he didn't find you anywhere he decides to rush out of the school to your house after classes. He really feels bad from last night. When he reaches your house he rings the bell and looks at the door with hope that you'll open.

"Hmm~" you growl in your bed not wanting to answer the door thinking maybe is your neighbor. So if it's not important she would stop ringing.

However, Seto keeps ringing a bit desperate. Then he sits on the ground next to the door since you don't open, thinking that maybe you have gone out.

"Crap..." you mumble to yourself and walk difficultly to your front door, hugging yourself in your short pyjamas with red cheeks from the fever and open the door.

He stands up immediately and his eyes open widely "A-Are you sick?"

Your eyes widen for a second seeing him there but then turn into a glaring frown expression "Not of your business" you try to close the door but he places his foot between the door and the frame stopping it.

"(y-y/n)... let me make you something to eat... please?" he whispers.

You glare back at him "And why the hell do you want to do that?! I'm nothing to you!!! Just like always although now you don't need to pretend you care about me!!!!" you yell back and suddenly feel dizzy making you lose your balance a bit.

He quickly hugs you tightly to keep you in place and looks at you "That's not true. I never said or even dared to think that you're nothing to me. And as the most important thing in my life I do care about you more than I care about myself" he says calmly but surely.

You flinch hearing that and turn your face from him "Tch... Shut up. I'm not going to forgive you just for a few sweet words when they are a lie for sure!" you say still hurt from him and his always lazy and 'I don't care' behaviour towards you. However, your body doesn't feel the same that sick. Your body nuzzles slightly closer to his big and warm one like asking for protection.

He smiles and carefully lifts you up to not make your head spin and carries you to the bed.

"Seto stop it! I don't want your help" you say trying to sound serious and stern but you are really weak.