Don't hurt me like that - Kagami x Reader

You have been moved to the apartment next door to Kagami's not long ago. You attend Seirin too and, although you both aren't friends or anything, you know who Kagami is since he is the ace of the basketball team. Today you have woken up after another night crying until you fall asleep. You take a shower and get reader for school and leave your apartment.

"Hi" Kagami smiles to you as he locks his door.

"Oh hi Kagami-kun!" you smile at him "You've waken earlier today" you chuckle.

He smiles "Do you... want to go together?" he asks shyly.

"Oh... If you want to alright" you smile.

"Great" he smiles and walks next to you slightly blushing.

You chuckle lightly and keep walking by his side.

"So uh... see you after school?" he smiles.

"Yeah of course" you smile at him and walk to your friends.

He looks at you and sighs walking to Kuroko.

You walk to your class laughing with your friends.

"Hey uh... do you know (y/n)?" Kagami asks Kuroko who nods "Do you think she could be crying about something? Does somebody hurts her or what?"

Kuroko chuckles "I don't think so, she has a lot of friends and is laughing every time I see her. Did something happened?" he looks at Kagami.

"Hm... no" he sighs "It's nothing"

You pass a normal day at school with your friends but when your friends asked you to go have a coffee after school you say no because you have some things to do and wave at them smiling. Meanwhile Kagami waits for you outside the school.

Your eyes widen seeing him "Kagami-kun? What are you doing here?"

"I was waiting for you... I'm sorry I thought that you want to go home together too..."

"Oh um yes! Sorry I forget it" you chuckle "Then let's go" you smile.

He smiles and shyly takes your hand as he looks the other way hiding his blush.

You whimper and slide your hand off his "K-Kagami-kun?"

"Sorry..." he says sadly.

"I-It's ok..." you smile up at him.

He walks in silence until you reach your apartment.

"Um... S-See you tomorrow" you smile at him opening your door.

"Yeah..." he smiles.

You enter your apartment and close the door then sigh and look at the hand he has held before. Kagami sighs and goes to play basketball with Kuroko. Later he comes back home and goes to take a shower.

You are in your bed already since you never have dinner because you don't feel like eating. You are crying while looking at your cut wrist, which you always cover with bracelets, and to your pocket knife on the bed "I... I can't take it a-anymore..." you mumble to yourself.

Kagami goes to his bed and shivers hearing you crying.

You look at your phone and see you haven't got a message from your parents since you move out their house and you start crying more and grab the pocket knife while trembling.

Kagami sits up and takes a deep breath before standing up and walking to your apartment "(y/n)?" he knocks.

You didn't hear him because of your loud cries and place the knife on your wrist but, this time, not in a horizontal way like the previous marks, you put in in a vertical way knowing that is fatal "I-I better end this..." you whisper.