You allways make me happy - Murasakibara x Reader

You are the manager of Yosen basketball team. You love to help them and watch them play and you always are happy for them when they win. However, today isn't one of those days. The match against Seirin has ended and your team has lost. You see Murasakibara cry from the bleachers you are sitting on beside the coach, you feel pain in your heart seen him like that. Actually, you wanted to go to comfort him, but the coach needs you to do something before going.

When you have finished you look for Murasakibara and see Himuro "Hey, Himuro! Do you know where Mura-kun is?"

"He went home..." Himuro smiles to you sadly.

"Oh..." you look down to the floor sadly then to the bag of sweets you have prepared for Murasakibara.

"You can go and see him. He'd be happy" Himuro says.

You look up at Himuro a bit surprised "Yeah... I think I would do that... Thank you Himuro" you smile slightly at him and run to Murasakibara's house.

Meanwhile, Murasakibara is taking a shower and hides his tears in it. When you reach his door panting for running you ring the doorbell. He wraps a towel around his waist and goes to open the door with his head down.

When he opens the door you wide your eyes, not for his bare chest (which you would be blushing madly now if you weren't so worried for him), but for his sad expression "Mura-kun..." you say carefully.

He lifts his head a bit to see you through his hair "Hi~"

You feel your heart tearing apart seeing and hearing him like that, you stretch your hand to move his hair a bit from his face and stroke his cheek lightly looking at his puffy eyes "You have kept crying, right?"

He slightly nods and moves a bit "Come in~..."

You enter his house looking up at him worried "I... I brought you sweets" you hold up the bag with sweets.

"Thanks" he tries to smile and point you to place the sweets on a table.

You place the sweets there then turn to face him again and wipe one tear from his cheek "You don't have to smile now if you don't feel like doing it..."

He sits on the couch and wraps his arms around you and pulls you making you sit on his lap. You look surprised for a few seconds then wrap your arms around his neck and place his head on your shoulder.

"If you need to take it out... do it... and cry as much as you want..." you whisper carefully stroking his hair.

"(y/n)-chin is so nice" he places his head on yours and sobs.

You smile sadly and cup his cheeks while looking at him crying "I just don't like to see you sad... but if you need to cry, I'll wipe the tears for you..." you say softly and wipe the tears from one cheek with your thumb while kissing the tears from the other one tenderly.

"(y/n)-chin~" he turns your face and kisses you.

You wide your eyes then close them slowly responding to the kiss carefully.

"(y/n)-chin always make me happy~" he looks into your eyes and smiles slightly.

You wide your eyes then smile closing your eyes and letting fall a few tears to your cheeks "I'm really glad to hear that" you hug him burying your face in his neck "But please... try not to be sad and cry... because you break my heart when you do..."

He gently strokes your head and kisses it "I won't cry if (y/n)-chin won't ok?"

You pull away and look at his eyes wiping the few tears of your cheeks "Ok then" you smile at him then look at his bare chest and remember in which position you both are while he is only wearing a towel "Eek!" you stand up from him blushing madly.

He wide his eyes and stands up hugging you tightly "What's wrong~?!"

"M-Mura-kun! Y-You should p-put in some clothes b-before you catch a cold!" you say with your face pressed to his bare chest.

"(y/n)-chin doesn't like to see me like this?" he asks with sad eyes and pouting slightly.

You wide your eyes looking up at him blushing "I-It's not like that! I-I mean... I-It's not like I-I don't like it..." you say more embarrassed "B-But it's embarrassing for m-me..."

"Fine~ I'll put something on~" he pecks your forehead and goes to dress up.

You sigh calming your racing heart while sitting on the couch "Well, at least he's not crying anymore" you whisper smiling.

As he dresses up he takes some sweets and sits next to you laying his head on your shoulder making you smile widely.

"You can lay completely if you want" you say pointing at your lap.

He smiles and lays down on your knees looking into your eyes. You smile down at him blushing slightly and playing with his hair.

"Do you want some?" he lifts you the bag of sweets.

You wide your eyes surprised knowing he doesn't usually share his sweets then smile "I'll have only one" you grab a sweet and eat it "Thank you"

"No~ (y/n)-chin can have all of it!" he hugs you "because I love (y/n)-chin"

--------------------------------------------------

Here you have the sweet giant! Hope you liked it!! ^^

Like, comment and request!

Thanks for your support!! ^^