Lazy - Aomine x Reader

You have been dating Aomine for two years now. You are now at your boyfriend's apartment door. But after a while knocking and ringing the bell you roll your eyes, take your spare key of his apartment and open the door and enter.

"Ahomine you lazy bastard..." you say while walking to his room and finding him on his bed completely asleep. You smirk and jump on top of him "Daiki~!"

"Mm~" he pushes you on the bed next to him and hugs you.

"Come on Daiki!! Wake up!!" you pinch and poke his cheeks "You promised that today we're going to do something!!"

"What something?" he asks still not opening his eyes.

"I don't know... But something different from being lazy at home! We can go out, I let you choose but stand up you lazy boy!" you keep playing with his cheeks.

"Ok" he chuckles "Let's go to your place. It will be a different place to be lazy in"

You frown "That's not even funny you idiot!!" you take his pillow and start to hit him with it while chuckling.

He pulls you by your wrist on his chest "Stop"

"Then let's go to do something... please~" you pout looking up at him placing your chin on his chest.

"Fine~..." he sighs.

"Haha thank you" you peck his lips and roll to the bed "Now get up and get ready!"

"Mmm!" he stands up annoyed and dresses up "Let's go..."

"But don't put that annoyed face Ahomine!" you scolded him "I told you can choose where to go"

"I want to go to bed (y/n)... but you're not letting me to"

You frown "Fine! Go to your beloved bed!! I'm going out without you!! Maybe I can call Kise-kun..." you say walking out of his room to his front door.

"Wait!" he rushes to you and grabs your hand "Fine I'll go wherever you want..." he whispers.

"Are you sure?" you raise your eyebrow "I've thought on going to buy some new clothes, you don't like that and Kise-kun is better at fashion so..."

"You know, if you love Kise so much maybe you should really go with him! I'm just a fucking idiot who doesn't do anything for you" he gets mad.

You wide your eyes "H-Hey! Don't say that!! Sorry I was just teasing" you hug him by his neck "I'm sorry I didn't think you could get mad..." you peck his lips gently.

"How could I not get mad when my babe wants to be with other guy?" he hugs you bby your waist and pecks your lips back.

You chuckle and smile at him "I want to be with you" then you low your head a bit "I just wanted to go buy some new clothes with you so you can pick with me the ones you like the most..."

He sighs and puts his chin on your head "Fine..."

You smile and hug him tighter by his torso "Thank you... Then let's go!" you grab his hand and start running to the centre of the city full of different shops.

"Slow down..." Aomine whines.

"Haha come on! It will be fun!" you slow down a bit and after buying some clothes for you that Aomine says he like, you are now buying some for him and you look at him on the changing room.

"Meh good enough" he stands in front of you with a blue jacket and black jeans.

You chuckle "Come on! They look really good on you! Besides..." you get closer to him while saying "Since you have been doing this for me..." you lean closer to his ear "I have thought of a present for you" you whisper then back away "So get changed, buy this clothes and let's go" you smile at him.

He looks surprised at first then get changed and grabs your hand smiling. After buying the clothes and exiting that shop you drag Aomine to a lingerie shop and enter it while blushing slightly not looking at him.

He wide his eyes and chuckles "Umm~ tonight's going to be a fun night then..." he smirks.

"W-Well... I have to apologize for making you jealous~" you smirk at him and chuckle a bit with your cheeks slightly tinted with red.

"I love you!" he chuckles and rushes to the dark blue lingerie and bites his bottom lip "Gah this one!"

You chuckle at his reaction but when you see the lingerie you wide your eyes and blush "Um... Daiki... I-It's kind of revealing..."

"And that's why I like it~" he smirks "You totally HAVE to buy this one!"

You sigh and roll your eyes "Fine... but I should try on it first... m-maybe it doesn't fit me..."

"It does! As if I don't know your size" he rolls his eyes.

You blush "Sh-Shut up! Ok fine let's buy it and go out of here"

"Hmm fine" he pecks your lips "Don't worry, I won't make you wear this for long tonight~" he whispers by your ear smirking.

You blush then chuckle a bit 'This is going to be a long night...' you think to yourself while buying the lingerie and walking home holding hands with an exited Aomine.

———————————————————

Here you have Ahomine again!! Hope you liked it! ^^

Like, comment and request if you want!

Thanks for your support!! ^^