A promise for the future - Wakamatsu x Reader

You are in second year in Too High. You are Wakamatsu's childhood friend. You have always seeing him as the temperamental and loud boy he is, but you know in the end he is a really good boy.

Today you are watching the training of the basketball team while waiting to go home with Wakamatsu as always. And, as always too, there he is yelling at Aomine for skipping practice and being cocky. You understand how he feels but, he needs to be so loud? You sigh.

Wakamatsu sighs angered after Aomine left with Momoi as he turns to you "Let's just go..."

"Alright..." you stand up and follow Wakamatsu out of the gym.

"Is it so hard to come to the fucking practice?!" he yells frowning.

You sigh "Of course not, but you know how he is... You should not get as angry with everything he does and says, he only do it more to annoy you"

 He sighs again still frowning.

"Come on! Stop thinking about that asshole!" you grab his arm and cling onto it then pinch his cheek.

He smiles "Good thing I have you" he whispers.

"Hehe what would have you done without me all this years?" you smile and peck his cheek.

He blushes slightly "We should go home now ok?"

"Ok!" you chuckle at his blushing face.

"Do you want to go to my place?" he yawns and stretches his arms.

"Yeah why not?" you smile and start walking with him home.

He looks to the front and holds your hand gently.

You wide your eyes and look at your hands and chuckle "Kosuke?"

"Hm?" he asks still not looking at you.

You chuckle again seeing his blush from the side of his face "It's nothing, it's just so long since we have held hands like this" you smile and squeeze his hand.

He looks at you and chuckles slightly "So, you like it don't you?"

"Yeah, it reminds me to when we were little" you say cheerfully.

"Do you remember what you promised me?" he smiles.

"Hmm? What do you mean?" you look at him tilting your head.

"Well..." he slightly blushes "You said that if I become a basketball player you'll marry me" he whispers.

You wide your eyes remembering that moment "Yeah... It's true..." then you blush and laugh a bit awkwardly "Haha how irresponsible we could be as kids right? Haha, oh look we are already here" you say trying to change the topic when you two arrived his house.

"Yeah" he opens the door for you "But a promise is a promise" he chuckles nervously "You know when I finish playing basketball at school I'll find another team and I'll be officially a basketball player"

You wide your eyes and look at him entering his house "Really?" you smile "But you have to do it because you like it not because a stupid promise we did years ago" you chuckle nervously while walking to his room.

"I'm doing it for both" he smiles softly "Hey, that doesn't mean that you'll have to marry me... I just remembered why I'm always trying to get the best of myself"

You wide your eyes and turn to him now in his room and look at his eyes "K-Kosuke? That means... y-you... you really want me to keep that promise?" you ask surprised and unsure while blushing slightly.

"Well yeah..." he rubs the back of his head averting his eyes from you "I'm an idiot, aren't I?"

You wide your eyes feeling your heart beating faster and then chuckle a bit "Well yeah... but not for wanting that" you smile and tip toed pecking his lips lightly, supporting yourself with your hands on his chest.

He widens his eyes and blushes madly.

You giggle at his cute face "It's kind of funny how cute could you be even being the huge loud boy you are"

He looks away from you "You're more beautiful than anything else..."

You blush then smile and grab his hand to pull him to the bed and lay beside him cuddling closer to his chest. He wraps his arm around you and with the other hand he plays with your hair.

You smile "I've really missed sleeping and cuddling with you..." suddenly you remember something "Kosuke? Why did you stop doing this with me?" you look up at him.

He blushes "I-I... you just look too beautiful when you sleep I can barely control myself" he whispers.

You wide your eyes and blush "Yeah... you can be really sweet..." you chuckle "Well then you don't need to control yourself anymore"

"Yeah, because... you're my future w-wife" he laughs and kisses your forehead.

You wide your eyes hearing that word from is lips and blush a lot "Wife..." you mumble "Yeah..." you smile widely looking at his eyes and getting closer to him "and you're my future husband"

He gently pulls you into a deep kiss and strokes your cheek with his thumb.

---------------------------------------

Here you have the loud vice-captain of Too! Hope you liked it!! ^^

Like, comment and request!

Thanks for your support!! ^^