I'll take care of you - Hanamiya x Reader

You were seeing another match of Kirisaki Daichi. Everybody seemed to look at the injuries they made to the other teams. Everyone but you. You were the only one who looked at the injuries the captain always have after every match. After that match, as always, you approached Hanamiya.

"Hanamiya-kun... are you alright?"

"Again... Why do you always follow me after the games?" he looked mad at you.

"I-I need to have a reason?" you answered back a bit nervous but not afraid.

"It's just annoying that you always think I'm weak. I'm not ok?!" he turned around so you faced his back.

"I don't think that. But even the strongest people need to take care of themselfs..." you answered him bluntly.

"Uhhh" he sounded annoyed "I don't need to take care of myself! I'm feeling great! Now can you back off?!"

You frowned a little and got closer to him.

"Oh, you sure?" suddenly you poked his torso from his left side where you saw he had received a great hit. He bit his cheek but looked at you calmly.

"I'm fine. Back off" he pushed you away slightly making you sigh.

"You really are stubborn... Why don't you admit you are hurt and let someone treat you?" you stood in front of him with a serious face.

"Because I'm not hurt and I don't need anyone's help"

You frowned and hit him on his chest hard enough for him to felt his wound hurt.

"Ugh" he closed his eyes strongly and grabbed his chest.

"See? Why don't you let me treat you?"

"Fine..." he sat down, grabbed your butt and sat you on his lap. That made you flinch and blush, but you brush it off.

"I-I need that you slip your t-shirt off..."

"Why don't you do that..?"

"I only have to treat your wounds, not obey at your dirty dreams..." you frowned.

"Heh" he smirked a little bit and took his t-shirt off "So? Do you like what you see?" he asked in a bored tone. You looked worried at his wounds.

"Not exactly..." you started to apply the medicine gently on his bruises on his chest and torso.

"Fuck" he clenched his fist.

"You alright?" you asked him smirking a bit still putting the medicine on him.

"I-I'm fine j-just finish this faster" he tried to look like he was really alright.

You chuckled a bit "It's kind of amusing seeing you without your smug smirk" you finished applying the medicine and started to bandage him.

"Are you done?" he said with a hint of madness and boringness in his face.

"I think so..." you finished bandaging him "You don't have any more wounds, do you?" you looked directly at his eyes.

"No. Get off me" he answered coldly.

"Says the one who placed me on top of him by my butt..." you frowned but stood up.

"Whatever. Can you leave me now?"

"Yes, but try not to hurt yourself more or I'll have to keep treating you" you turned around to walk away.

"Thank you..." he whispered.

You smiled and turned to him still smiling "Your welcome" then got closer to him and whispered by his ear "I'll keep taking care of you..."

EXTENDED ENDING

He blushed slightly and sat you on his lap again "I really appreciate you care about me (y/n)..." he placed his forehead on yours.

You wide your eyes and chuckled "Oh... I didn't know the tough Hanamiya Makoto could be cute" you smiled and hugged him by his neck then kissed him sweetly.

"Shut up" he blushed and kissed you deeply.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the bad boy of the bad boys. Well, everyone needs someone who takes care of them when they need it ^^

Hope you liked it!!

Like, comment and request if you want!!!