Prologue.

Disclaimer

Warning!

THIS WORK IS A COPYRIGHTED BOOK UNDER THE GOVERNMENT, OWNED BY THE S.N NINA ARTHUR. INFRINGERS WILL BE DEALT WITH ACCORDINGLY.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, businesses, companies, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the copyright holder.

All the images and gifs used in this book belong to their respective owners and are all taken from google and Pinterest.

PLAGIARISM IS HARSHLY UNSUPPORTED NOR PROMOTED AT ANY COST AND CIRCUMSTANCES, THIS INCLUDES COPYING OR REPHRASING ANY PARAGRAPHS AND DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY SCENES IN THE BOOK.

Copyright © 2021 S.N NINA ARTHUR.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

****

Prologue

Prologue

Heavy footsteps and harsh breathing were the only noises echoing in the midnight darkness of the quiet street of Mumbai. Kaleel Mehta, a popular actor of Bollywood, leaned to the wall and glanced back, checking whether he's been followed while pulling his mask down and catching his breath. He placed his hand over his chest and swallowed hard, looking up at the sky.

God! Please save me! I don't wanna die! He prayed with tears rolling down his handsome face, he quickly took a deep breath and pulled his mask up, began running towards the luxurious apartment located on the next street. The thunder roared in the sky and raindrops began to fall.

Kaleel climbed the stairs in a hurry, "I have to get away from here as soon as possible!" He muttered under his breath while unlocking the door of his flat and pushing it open. He hurried towards his closet and opened it, he grabbed his clothes, cash, passport and Id.

He stuffed his bag with his trembling hands, he had been in the industry for the past four years and gave back to back hits, which made him a rising star of Bollywood. He has millions of fans and good connections.

Suddenly, he felt the hair on the back of his neck rise up as he sensed someone's presence behind him. He swallowed hard and slowly turned his head back, his heart kept humming inside his chest.

The thunder roared in the sky, and Kaleel's breathing stopped as his eyes landed on the person standing at the door. A gasp left his lips and he made a run towards the balcony, but before he could reach the balcony and climb over to the neighbour's flat as he planned, he was held by two huge men.

They dragged him towards a wooden chair and tied him to it, "No! Please," he cried like a coward. He kept trying to get free from those ropes but wasn't successful in his attempts. They stepped back and with their hands back, Kaleel's words stuck in his throat as his eyes caught the sight of Acid walking towards him, that cruel bastard who tortures his victims by pouring acid on different parts of their bodies thus getting the name, Acid.

He walked straight to Kaleel and hit his jaw with the back of his gun, the impact had his head jerk sideways and a pained groan escaped his lips. Blood rushed out of his mouth as he glanced at Acid.

If Acid's here, then he's here as well, Kaleel thought and panic surged through his body.

Gunnar.

His heart literally stopped beating for a second in terror as his eyes landed on Gunnar, walking inside. Looking at Gunnar walking inside casually smoking a cigarette made his whole body shiver in fear.

He knew his death was just around a corner now. He's not gonna go away from his apartment alive. Sweat began to appear on his forehead as he watched Gunnar sit in front of him,

"Hello, Kaleel, good to see you again," His cold voice echoed through the silence in the room.

Kaleel swallows hard looking at Gunnar, Kaleel's aware of the whispers that are flying around the city about his merciless killings and torturing innocent people. No one ever stood against Gunnar and lived.

He was known for his brutality, Good looks, Wealth and predator-like charisma, blood and death lurking beneath Gunnar's stunning hazel green eyes and arrogant smile. His reputation stretches far and wide and is darker than his black suits and ties.

"Gu-Gunnar," he stuttered,

Everyone fears the boss of the underworld mafia.

"Going somewhere Kaleel?" he asked looking at the open bag on the bed,

"Ye-yes," Kaleel replied,

"Unfortunately, I can't let you go... Since you saw something you shouldn't..." Before Gunnar could complete his sentence, Kaleel began begging him.

"Gunnar, please... I will leave this place and will never tell anyone about it please, Please let me go," he pleaded but Gunnar's face still had a stoic expression on. Kaleel not only witnessed Gunnar shooting one of his enemies but also recorded it and tried to leak it to the media.

The person who Gunnar killed was not only his enemy but also a friend to Kaleel. Gunnar had helped Kaleel in a drugs case once but now that Kaleel tried to betray Gunnar, boss of the most deadly underworld mafia, Blood Demons, he can't have it.

Gunnar will never let traitors live.

Acid glanced at Kaleel and scoffed at him while handing the gun to Gunnar, "No, Please," Kaleel pleaded, glancing at Gunnar.

"For sake of our friendship, Gunnar, Please," Kaleel begged,

"I don't do friendships, I do Business, Kaleel," Gunnar said while getting up from the chair, "I helped you get away from the drugs case... because you paid me.... Remember the 200 acres of land you sold me... " he reminded,

"Business, Kaleel," he said, pressing the barrier of the gun to Kaleel's forehead.

"No!"

Author's Note;-

Hey guys, this is my new free book. I hope you'll like it. Please leave your comments below and please do like the book.

This book will have regular updates if this book gains a good response from you guys, that is like and comments.

You can get in touch with me through my social media.

Instagram;- S.n_nina_arthur.

Facebook:- S.N Nina Arthur.