Chapter 42

Rhythm stared at Humza startled at his statement, her heart kept pounding in her chest as she felt his fingers holding onto her thighs. She noticed the evil glint in his eyes and before she could stop him, his hot mouth latched itself on her pussy.

A loud moan escaped her lips, and her hands flew to his hair, grabbing them for her dear life. His tongue was moving over her flesh so slowly, teasing her and making her feel something she never felt.

It was ecstatic.

She could feel his soft strokes over her clit, she bit her lower lip hard trying to stop the moan from slipping off her lips. Her eyes rolled back as kept on with his soft torture and all of sudden, he sucked on her clit so hard that she gasped loudly, looking down at him, her eyes wide.

He stared at her, the corner of his lips moving upwards.

"Fuck you," She said, Gritting her teeth in anger.

His eyes darkened as she uttered it and bit her clit, "AW!" She gasped in pain.

He thrust his tongue into her tight fold, "Ah," Rhythm gasped in pain.

She shut her eyes and held on to his hair so hard as to rip them off his scalp. As he began to move, she clenched her jaw in anger while glaring at him. He thrust his tongue into her tight fold, so hard that her breath hitched and her eyes began to roll no matter how hard she tried to not give pleasure in knowing that she was enjoying it.

The way he tongue fucked her sent her over and she could feel the pleasure building up, he was fast and hard, it was so good. His hands moved to her breast, held one in his hand and squeezed it hard earning a moan from her.

Hearing her moaning as his tongue continued to fuck her sweet tight cunt, he felt immense pleasure and almost wanted to continue pleasuring her but he knew he should punish her frist and teach her a fucking lesson.

He could feel her pleasure building up and she was about to come, her hold on his hair grew tighter and felt her pushing him into her pussy but he didn't let her take control and kept his pace steady. Her moans grew louder and her hips began to move on their own, as she was about to come, Humza stopped and stood up.

"What the hell," She yelled in anger, Frustration through the pleasure-filled haze.

Humza smirked at her while pulling his handkerchief and wiping his mouth. Rhythm stayed the way she was, didn't move a muscle, breathing hard and glaring at him.

"Now, that's your second punishment," He said, his lips moving upward.

"You..." Rhythm gritted her teeth in anger,

"Why did you come here?" He cut her off completely, his demeanor turned serious as soon as he questioned her. He grabbed her arm and pulled her onto her legs.

Rhythm gasped in surprise as he pulled her onto her legs and stumbled a bit as she felt her legs go jelly. Humza wrapped his arm around her waist as she pressed her hands against his hard chest.

She could feel his hot breath hitting her face and looked up at him, he was so close to her and she could literally feel heat emitting through his body which quickened her breathing. The air around them was heavy, as they both stared at each other. Their eyes filled with growing lust and desire for each other. Humza's eyes moved to her lips and he couldn't tear his eyes off those cherry lips.

She quickly cleared her throat and stepped back from him, "I...I..." She couldn't speak as she could still feel the after-effects of his punishments.

She glanced at him and composed herself before speaking, "I'm going to visit my parents," She said.

Humza stared at her, without even blinking.

"When?" He asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Tomorrow," She replied.

He didn't say anything and just looked at her, his eyes calculating and doubt shining in them. Last he visited them, it was an unpleasant visit and he didn't want to send her there but he knew she wouldn't listen to him anyway.

"Fine, You can go," He said.

"Wh-What?" Rhythm asked, confused and shocked. She stared at him wide-eyed while trying to process what he just said.

"You said... I can go?" She asked, confirming what she heard.

Humza pushed his hands into his pockets and looked at her, "Yeah," He casually said.

"Oh my god!" Her happiness reached its peak when she heard it and couldn't contain her happiness and jumped towards him like an adorable kid.

"Thank you," She jumped with a huge smile, going on her toes and grabbing his face, "Thank you so much," She said and kissed his cheek, "Thank you so so much, finally I can see my parents," She said and kissed again.

Humza's body froze as she kissed him on his right cheek not once but twice. His heart began to beat oddly and completely out of control. He never felt something like that. He stared at her, surprised by her move.

Her huge smile and unawareness of what she did made her look so freaking adorable. She kept mumbling and saying things but all he could see was a sweet girl, damn happy and excited to meet her parents which made his heart clench in his heart.

He didn't understand what it was and why he was feeling all that but it felt good.

Seeing her so happy and excited made his heart feel so warm that he wanted to see her that way for his whole life.

All of sudden, she stopped talking and he saw the realization of her previous action rush back to her making her aware of their closeness and the way she was holding his face in her hands. She quickly pulled them back and stepped back.

"I...Um.." She tucked a few strands of her hair behind her ear and tried her best to avoid eye contact with him. Humza could see her cheeks turning red in embarrassment.

"I should go," She said and hurriedly strolled towards the door.

"Rhythm..." Before Humza could stop her she walked out of the meeting room.

Humza shook his head and glanced at his reflection through the mirror and noticed the smile he had on his lips. He quickly dropped the smile, clearing his throat and moved out of the meeting room.