Chapter 1

Rhythm Hussain.

I stared at my fiance quietly sitting in the car, watching him through the window while he continued talking with one of his friends from the past half an hour. She was tall and beautiful. A sigh left my lips and I opened the car door, stepped outside. Amaan is a good looking guy and it kind of makes him a centre of attraction, wherever we go. Sometimes, it annoyed me to no end.

I just want to have a little time with him but it gets ruined every single time we're together. Since he's a software engineer, he hardly gets free time to talk to me and meet me. Amaan and I actually met when I first came to live with my grandparents, here in Pune. He was the son of our neighbour, and at my birthday party, Daada (Grandpa) invited them.

Amaan and I instantly became friends, soon we began dating. We have been in a relationship for three years now, and our families happily got us engaged recently.

I was happy with my sweet Amaan, who loves me so much.

I love him and can't wait till our marriage.

"I can't believe you did that, Amaan," the tall beauty grinned at Amaan placing her hand on his shoulder.

Bitch!

I couldn't contain my jealousy. My inner possessive goddess wanted to push her hand away from him.

"Amaan," I called sweetly, he turned to me immediately. I smiled at him while glancing at her and her hand which was still on my Amaan's shoulder.

"We're getting late," I said, he immediately glanced at his wristwatch.

"Oh yeah...." he smiled at me,

"Riya, I need to leave, we'll continue this tomorrow," He said to her.

'"Of course," she smiled at him while glancing at me, there was some kind of mocking in her eyes.

You!

Amaan held my hand in his and we headed to his car, I glanced back at her, "Mine," I mouthed, I noticed her clenching her jaw and glaring at me. I smirked at her and climbed inside the car.

As soon as Amaan drove from there, My phone began to ring. I quickly pulled it out and saw Dadee's (Grandma) picture flashing on the screen. A smile appeared on my face, from the corner of my eyes I noticed Amaan's curious look.

Dadee, I mouthed at him while answering the call.

"Daade,"

"Rhythm Where are you? My Baccha, (my child)" She asked,

"I'm out with Amaan," I replied glancing at him,

"Get back here soon, it's getting late, Baccha," She said, I could sense worry and concern dripping in her voice.

"Dadee, it's just 6:30 pm," I groaned,

"Yeah, I know, I have a watch in here too," She replied sarcastically,

"But Dade.."

"No excuses, Your Daada will be here by 7 if he discovers you're not home... you know about his temper," she said and hung up on me. I sighed and glanced at Amaan, as usual, we couldn't hang out much today either.

"Don't be sad," He said while taking my hand and placing a kiss on the back of my hand.

"We'll meet tomorrow... okay?" he asked,

"Okay," I replied with a smile on my face. He took a U-turn and drove me back to my home. No matter how old you grow, you have to listen to your elders at the end of the day.