Chapter 7

Rhythm's pov:-

Rhythm's pov:-

"What?" I asked with eyes widened in utter shock, my mind unable to process what he just said. Panic washed over me, smoothing awareness of what he'd said.

"No...." I whispered with tears rolling down my eyes and rage rose inside me,

"I will never marry a monster like you!" I screamed at him in pure anger, his jaw clenched and his gaze darkened. He bent down and gripped my chin hard, pulling my face closer to his and glared at me.

"You will marry me," he said while gritting his teeth and glaring at me, "...and I'm not asking,"

"I... won't" I forced out a whisper,

His hand moved down and settled around my throat, applying the barest pressure. My eyes went wide and my mind blanked.

"Then... watch your brother, father and everyone close to you die..." he swore, "... Your dear Brother... he's in the hospital... alive, for now.... It won't take a second for me to kill him like I killed your lover, Amaan,"

"You... are a monster..." My heart clenched inside as he mentioned Amaan, "...He doesn't deserve that, what has he ever done to you?"

He ignored my cry and continued.

"Our marriage will be held in the next two days...." he put pressure on the hold around my neck, I struggled to breathe, I was powerless against him, small and fragile in his grip.

"And... we are going to your home... If you try to escape or pull any stunt... remember your parents and everyone close to you," he said while pushing my face back and standing up. A shiver ran down my spine as he stared down at me before turning around and strolling out of the room.

***

Those innocent screams and plea for mercy kept hitting my ears, no matter how hard I covered my ears, I kept hearing their screams for help. Tears kept streaming down my eyes and I couldn't stop myself from sobbing, remembering what happened.

I hate this monster, he's a cold-blooded killer, no one would ever want to marry him, certainly not me, I don't want to share my whole life with him.

I know who exactly The Blood Demons were. When I was a kid, Mumbai was ruled by an underworld mafia group called Red Mob. They were the biggest system and were involved in many activities. Mumbai police were helpless against them because they were backed up by politicians and the government.

They ruled Mumbai, enslaved people, and did all kinds of horrible things, they took everything under their control. Nothing used to enter Mumbai without their knowledge or permission. Mumbai was theirs, it's people were their slaves and they would do anything they want and take anything they wish.

All of sudden out of nowhere came a boy, merely 16 years old. He began killing the Red Mob members one by one. No one knows where he came from and who he was, no matter how much they tried to catch him and kill him, they couldn't. He would always escape. The Red mob was slowly annihilated by his gang which was called Blood Demons. Within months, this gang began expanding and killing every single mafia gang coming in their way.

At this point, they were ruling the underworld and were the most dreadful organization. Even though Blood demons are well known, no one knows anything about Gunnar, his family and where he is from but everyone knows how cruel he was. Everyone fears him, the wind carries the whispers of his merciless killing and brutal ruling over Mumbai. He took complete control over Mumbai and made it Blood Demon's territory.

Blood Demons rule Mumbai, to be more specific it's ruled by Gunnar.

And now, he wants me to marry him. No one with a sane mind would marry a monster like him. He's a heartless monster and one of the biggest criminals ever in history. Rumours have it that he killed more than 900 people and there are no records of those killings.

I would prefer dying than marrying him and being his wife.

****

Gunnar's Pov:-

I was sitting in my office, going through the paperwork when I heard a knock on the door. Mom walked inside and Amina was behind her.

"Hamza?" she glanced at me in confusion, "Why are you still working? We need to go... It's time,"

Hearing my mom calling me by my real name after all these years, I feel extremely happy. She looked happy and excited, I wanted to see her happy like this and craved for her voice.

"One second, I will just finish this off and will meet you downstairs," I said with a smile,

She nodded her head, "Make it fast,"

Amina smiled at me before walking behind mom.

All these years, I did every single thing she liked to make her happy and make her talk to me though all my plans failed terribly. But on her birthday...

Author's Pov:-

"Stay in here... Don't step out," Gunnar ordered while stepping out of the car. Farah, Gunnar's mom, watched him from inside as he ordered half of the bodyguard to protect them. As always, she never listened to him and stepped out of the car.

"Ma'am please...." one of the bodyguards immediately stepped toward them but with a hand gesture she shut them up. He bowed his head to her and moved away, she watched Gunnar killing people and tears began to fill her eyes.

She never thought her innocent Hamza would turn into this, a cold blood killer and a mafia don. She always tried to tell him to stop all this but he never listened and she lost all that hope of making him a better man, showing him a better path after that incident.

She couldn't find a reason to talk to him, she hated the person he became and blamed it on herself for not raising him well. She hated to see him kill these innocent people and always prayed to God to help her, and show a way to change him. She thought maybe if she stopped talking to him, he would leave all this but that didn't work at all.

She was desperate and couldn't bear the thought of losing him into this darkness from where he may not return forever. Then her eyes landed on Rhythm, who was busy beating Sameer mercilessly.

She curiously watched her; the way she was beating Sameer clearly showed her that Sameer hurt someone close to Rhythm. Because in her eyes, Farah could see the pain and fear of losing someone. As she was watching Rhythm, she noticed Gunnar strolling towards her in pure anger.

"Hamza, no..." she muttered before stepping ahead in their direction, she was worried he might hurt her and she didn't want him to hurt this innocent child.

She watched him hold her arm and turn her towards him, to her surprise she saw Gunnar holding her arm and just watching her as Rhythm struggled to get her arm out of his grasp. Her lips curved upwards while she watched Gunnar staring at Rhythm, standing still while she kept sobbing.

In all these years, she never saw Gunnar standing still in front of the person who had beaten one of his loyal men to death and did nothing other than watch. This was not only a surprise to Farah but also a shocker.

She realized that Rhythm is the hope God gave her. She is the light that could flow through the darkness and bring her son back to her.

She decided then and there, she will have to get Rhythm married to her son, Hamza Ghazali as soon as possible.

Author's Note;-

Hey guys, DO leave at least 5 comments below and vote for the chapter. follow me for more updates.

You can follow me on my social media to know about the update schedule of my books. 

Instagram:- S.n_nina_arthur. 

Facebook:- S.N Nina Arthur. 

Love you all,

Take care.