Chapter 34

Humza's fingers made contact with her breast as he traced his fingers lightly over her nipple. She bit down on her lip, refraining from giving him any of her moans or whimpers.

He clasped the back of her neck, tilting her face up toward his. His mouth hovered so close to hers, a dare, a challenge. She released her lip, and his gaze trapped that action, a predator sensing its prey.

Rhythm had no idea what it would feel like to be kissed by Humza, but she believed it would devastate her.

She was the one to turn her head to the side, and that gave him access to her neck. He tightened his hand around her nape.

"You are mine, Sweetheart, I can simply break you for letting him touch you,"

His teeth sank into her earlobe, eliciting a pained cry from her mouth. He muffled the sound with his hand. Releasing her neck, he moved his other hand beneath her dress and pulled her knee up, draping it over his thigh, and then his fingers began touching her.

Hard.

Demanding.

Raw.

He swirled the pads of his fingers around her entrance, and she could feel how wet she was.

An unrestrained groan rumbled from the back of his throat. He said something harsh under his breath, then dropped his head to her chest and sucked her nipple into his hot mouth.

Fire seared her flesh, and an electric web of adrenaline and lust sparked every nerve ending. She latched onto his arms for support, nails digging into his suit. His hand still covered her mouth, forcing her to swallow her moans as he dipped a finger inside her.

He doesn't plunge all the way; his middle finger found the swollen, achy core of her and rubbed mercilessly while his thumb worked her clit. Stimulation is a live wire coursing charged pulses through her blood, sparking, and threatening to combust.

He released her nipple long enough to say, "This is mine," before his mouth devoured her neck.

"If I ever catch you touching another man or letting him touch you, he's a dead man."

Rhythm could only shake her head against his hold in answer.

The abrasive friction of his blazer against her nipples sent her careening toward the edge. She arched into him, desperate for his finger to push deeper.

It's the most lewd and exposed she has ever been, her body at his complete mercy.

"That's it," he urged, his breath hot against her flesh,

"Break for me Sweetheart, I want you to fucking shatter."

She was being punished...but she wasn't sure he was punishing her for what he claimed anymore like he was punishing her for something else entirely now.

All thoughts ceased as he sank another finger inside her channel. Her hands went up to his hair, fingers clenching as her whole body tightened around him. He brought her right there, his fingers fucking her rhythmically, his thumb caressing her clit.

She was so close, she felt her inner walls contract around him, trying to force him deeper.

"I should bend you over this counter and fuck your tight little cunt..."

With a violent curse, he withdrew his fingers and forcefully pushed away from her heaving body.

The sudden rush of chilly air hitting her skin was a cold smack to her senses. Her mouth felt raw and abraded from where he held back her cries. Her thighs were wet, and her core throbbing with a painful, needy ache.