Chapter 20

Humza did not like it, Not one bit.

He glared at Rhythm's fingers which were in contact with his while holding the flowers. He clenched his jaw and glanced at Rhythm. White-hot jealousy rushed through his views as he glared at her.

Rhythm didn't understand why he was looking at her like that.

His eyes were burning holes into their innocent contact and he could feel his chest heavy.

Why isn't she pulling her hand away? He thought while clenching his jaw and strolling towards them. His hands itched to grab Rhythm and pull her away from him.

"Hadi Murtaza," He called while tearing his eyes off their hands,

"Humza Ghazali," Hadi smiled while hugging him,

Rhythm stood there in confusion, "How are you, my brother?" Hadi asked,

"I'm fine," Humza replied, "How are you and when did You arrive?" he added.

"I'm alright and I arrived two days back," Hadi replied, "Where's Amina and Farah aunty?" He asked.

"They went to Delhi," Humza replied,

"Oh..." Hadi responded and glanced at Rhythm before he could say anything his phone began to ring, and he glanced down at it.

"Excuse me," He said,

He glanced at Rhythm and before leaving, smiled at her and Rhythm returned it with her own. Their small non-verbal interaction didn't go unnoticed by Humza. He clenched his fist and narrowed his eyes.

He cleared his throat and grabbed her attention. Rhythm turned to him. He clenched his jaw and took a step towards her but his eyes moved to her wet clothes and her wet hair. He could feel his chest tighten.

He took in her beautiful self and he couldn't tear his eyes off her body. Those damn moles, the one on the right side of her waist, one on the left side of the neck and the one on her collar bone were standing out the most.

Her skin's as clear as a mirror.

She's ravishing. 

His eyes caught that water drop running from her hair to the side of her cheek, down to her neck. Without blinking, His eyes followed it until it disappeared into a blouse. He swallowed hard and immediately looked away.

He tightened his jaw, "Damnit," he muttered,

From the corner of his eyes, he noticed her slightly shivering. He shook his head and removed his Blazer. Without meeting her eyes, he stepped towards her and put his jacket on her.

Rhythm stared at him quite surprised by his action.

He glanced at her before walking past her and climbing the stairs.

What just happened?

Rhythm thought while glancing down and gripping his jacket.

***

Humza was done with the work in his office and headed to his room, he was damn tired and wanted nothing but hit the bed immediately. The door to his bedroom was slightly open and he placed his hand on the door, was about to push open it fully but stopped as his eyes cough the sight of Rhythm.

Her midnight hair was wet and pulled over to her front, and her spotless back got his attention. Her skin was glowing due to the shower she had and he couldn't take his eyes off her.

Unaware of a presence behind her, Rhythm began drying her hair. Humza was rooted there and watched her drying her hair. He was bewitched by her beauty, he couldn't tear his eyes off her.

Rhythm glanced at the roses and grabbed them. She began holding them and setting them evenly. A smile appeared on her lips while she inhaled their scent.

I will put them on the balcony, they'll look good there, she thought and turned back.

Her chocolate brown eyes meet with his coal-black eyes. She jumped as she saw him standing in the doorway watching her with his jaw clenched tightly.

"Hu-Humza?" She shuttered while calming herself,

Humza causally strolled towards her, ignoring her state. Rhythm watched him as he walked to his side of the bed while undoing his watch.

"Where did you go earlier?" He asked while placing it on the nightstand and turning to her, "... dressed like that..." he added.

Rhythm stared at him, annoyed with his questions.

She ignored his question and strolled towards the door. Humza felt rage rushing through and he stormed toward her. He grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

He was towering over her, his tall, lean and muscular figure emphasizing how small and slender she was. The scroll on his face displayed every emotion he was feeling. Rhythm was sure her own expression was showing the regret and fear she was feeling.

"Your stubbornness...." He gritted his teeth in anger and glared at her, she could practically feel that small thread holding him back snapping and it sent waves of dread crashing through her.

"You know how much I hate disobedience, Darling," he sneered, his large hand curled tightly around her forearm, cursing her bone from his strong grip. She swallowed hard, feeling every ounce of confidence oozing from her body and being replaced with cold dread.

"Don't test my patience," His voice boomed,

Rhythm flinched at his tone but she didn't back down.

"I'll go wherever I want to, Why should I tell you?" she replied angrily while trying to free her arm.

"You've had enough warnings, it seems you need to be taught how to behave..." he roared.

With one strong tug, she was stumbling through across the room after him.

"Where are you taking me," Panic consumed her as she knew what he was capable of.

"Not a single word," He growled,

He dragged towards the poolside of his room, and slide open the door. He shoved her out, "Since you seem so hell-bent on being disobedient, You can stay here the whole night... Enjoy the darkness and cool air,"

Rhythm has always been afraid of darkness and there was only one light at the poolside which Gunnar has switched off.

"No, Please"

Without hearing her, he walked in and slide the door close.

Author's Note;-

Hey guys, I need 200 votes, 100 comments and 20 followers for the next update.

There won't be any updates until this target has been reached.

Love You all,

Take Care.