Chapter 6

Rhythm's Pov:-

Rhythm's Pov:-

"Osman!" I screamed and turned towards Osman. My eyes went wide and my breathing stopped. The bullet just narrowly missed him and hit the tree behind him. I placed my hand over my chest and exhaled in relief.

"Osman..." I hurried towards him and held him, tears were rolling in my eyes and fear of losing any of them hit me hard. I stared at the devil in front of me and the evil look on his face terrified me to the core. I can't lose any of them.

"You are coming with me," he ordered in a deadly tone that sent a chill down my spine.

A plea of mercy locked in my throat, I couldn't speak, could barely breathe. My brain began to shut down and the adrenaline created by fear clouded my brain. I tried my best to conjure the energy in me and speak something or anything to save my brother and father.

"Please..." I sobbed while holding Osman in my arms, "Please... Let us go...Please," I begged.

His eyes held no emotion and the way he was staring at me was scaring the hell out of me. My heart was beating rapidly against my ribcage, and I couldn't control myself from crying in utter fear.

With his dark gaze fixed on me, He bent down and grabbed my arm in a tight grip, my eyes went wide and terror ripped into me. He pulled me up onto my feet with such a harsh force like I was a piece of paper.

"No...Plea-" my father tried to get me, but one look from the devil made him step back and look at me with helplessness. His men held my father and brother and I was held by the devil himself.

"Please...." I struggled to get his large hand off me,

"Let go of me...Please," I begged, he turned around and dragged me with him. His men followed him behind like loyal dogs, dragging my brother and father along with them.

He was heading towards his car while dragging me with him, ignoring all my screams and pleas. From the corner of my eyes, I noticed his men killing my dad's most loyal men without mercy, the horrific scene made my breathing stop.

Our men were in the middle with no guns in their hands, no weapons to defend themselves while Gunnar's men surrounded them with their guns, aiming at them and shooting them mercilessly. Their screams were so loud that they could be heard from miles away.

The pool of blood of those innocents was flowing towards the water, those helpless screams, beginnings for mercy were ignored by these monsters. No one was there to save them from these demons, no one could do anything to save them, save us.

They are having fun killing our men, laughing at them while they are crying and begging them. One of them took a knife out and stabbed it into the forehead of the man in front of him. As the body fell on the ground, he pointed at the dead body while turning back laughing with his mates.

Blood was trailing down from the dead body's forehead, his eyes were wide open, his clothes were soaked in blood. People around the dead body backed away and sobbed in fear, begging them for mercy.

These people are no humans and looking at how they are killing people made it clear why they are called blood demons. They are going to kill us too, my father, my brother and me. As the thought rushed to my mind, my mind went blank and panic surged in my system.

"NO!" I yelled and pushed his hand off me with all my strength, but I was not succeeding with it. I have to get away from this monster.

"Let me go!!!" I kept screaming and hitting him. One of his bodyguards opened the car door, Gunnar turned back and glanced at my dad,

"You have a 24 hours old man... if you want to see her alive.... Decide what you have to do..." he said to my dad and shoved me inside the car. Before I could try to get down from the car, he shut the door on my face.

I gasped and immediately tried to move to the other side and get out, but one of his bodyguards pushed me inside.

"Let go of me!!"

I kept screaming at these bulky men who held my both hands and from the corner of my eyes, I noticed something. The guy sitting to my right pulled something from his pocket and I was about to push him when the guy sitting to my left grabbed my hands and he carefully slid the needle into my arm.

"No..." I screamed, the drugs made my tongue heavy within seconds and I began losing my consciousness.

***

I woke up feeling a slight headache, the brightness of the room blinded me for a moment. My hands automatically moved my forehead. I slowly sat up while groaning in pain, "god... " I pressed my fingertips over my forehead while moaning in pain.

Suddenly I felt the hair on the back of my neck rise up, someone's gaze was on me. Every single muscle in my body paused as my eyes slowly moved in the direction. There he was, sitting in the shadows like a demon with his dark gaze fixed on me.

I gasped and moved back, my heart thundered inside my chest and a cold shiver ran down my spine. I was terrified as reality slammed back into the place. He watched me with mild curiosity, as though interested to see what I would do next. Tears burned the corner of my eyes as panic and fear overwhelmed me.

"Ple-please...." I stammered with a broken voice as I noticed him getting up and my hand moved up in a silent demand. He simply ignored it and took low strides towards me. I looked around and noticed the door, I glanced at him and quickly made a run towards the door.

As I was about to hold the knob, his strong arm wrapped itself around my waist and lifted me up in the air, a scream left my lips. He held me against his chest while pressing my back to the wall. My feet were in the air and I was screaming and punching his chest.

"Let me go!" I shrieked,

"Enough!" he ordered, his voice even and deep, but I kept hitting him and screaming at him. Suddenly he let go of me, a small gasp left my lips and as I stumbled but quickly balanced myself and tried to run away from him.

He grabbed my arm and twisted it behind my back, "Let me go Asshole!" I screamed, my acid tongue the only weapon left to me. He raised his hand and hit my cheek hard, making me fall on the floor.

My hand slowly moved to my cheek and I felt the sting of the hit, it burned, tears began rolling down my eyes. I looked up at him in shock and terror.

"I will not tolerate insults," he said, still unnervingly calm.

"You will speak to me with respect, Do you understand?" he deadpanned, I gulped hard and my body began to shiver in fright. No one ever laid a finger on me till now and this monster raised his hand on me.

I couldn't manage more than a fearful whimper, but I nodded. I don't want him to slap me again and I recognized that there is absolutely nothing I could do to prevent him from doing it if he decided he wanted to.

"Now that you stopped acting like a spoiled brat, let's talk like adults," he said with an extremely serious look.

I swallowed hard before opening my mouth, "Wh-What do you... wa-want?" I asked. There was complete silence, His face went blank and his eyes stared at me. The intensity with which he watched me made it impossible for me to break eye contact. I shuddered, unable to bear his scrutiny.

"Marry me,"

Author's Note;-

Hey guys, leave your comments below and do like the book. 

Don't forget to follow me for regular updates, lovelies.

You can get in touch with me through my social media.

Instagram;- S.n_nina_arthur.

Facebook:- S.N Nina Arthur.