Chapter 8

If Farah decides something, she does it no matter what and nothing can change her decision

After Gunnar took her back to the mansion, all night she has been thinking about Rhythm and Gunnar. She couldn't take that scene, that happened in front of her eyes. The way her son stared at Rhythm while she cried her heart out. Gunnar is a heartless and emotionless man who doesn't care about anything and Farah knows this.

That night she saw someone else, and she couldn't believe her eyes. Rhythm has the guts to stand against her Devil of a son and only she can tame the beast and be a wife to him. This is a selfish wish of a mother who wanted nothing but good for her child and was ready to do anything for that.

The next morning, she watched Gunnar along with his men walking out of the mansion. She knew where he was going and couldn't stop herself from following her son. She placed the cup on the table and immediately rushed out of the mansion.

"Marcus!" she called,

"Yes, ma'am,"

She opened the door of the car and sat inside, "Drive,"

Marcus immediately got inside the car and started the engine, "Follow Hamza, I need to be there," she said.

Marcus drove the car and followed Hamza to Dahanu.

"I know you would go back to Dahanu, Hamza, you can't let that land go out of your hands," she thought while following his car, "I hope I see her today."

Marcus knows exactly what to do as he saw Hamza's car stopping by, he immediately stopped the car in front of a hotel nearby. As soon as the car stopped, Farah stepped out. Marcus followed behind Farah as she strolled over. She quietly hid and watched everything happening in front of her.

"Looks like they are waiting for someone," She thought, "Must be business-related,"

She watched Rhythm's father and his men walking over to Blood Demons and standing in front of Gunnar. She didn't know who this old man was and who were those men behind him and felt pity for the old man. Because Gunnar will never leave anyone standing between him and his goal.

If this man is someone who's stopping Gunnar from what he wants then, he would definitely be dead in the next second.

She sensed the change in the atmosphere as Gunnar and the old man began to talk, within seconds Gunnar grabbed the collar of him and looked quite pissed. She couldn't see how her son was misbehaving with the old man. She hated it.

This is not what she taught to her Hamza, long gone was that sweet and kind Hamza. The person in front of her was Gunnar, the boss of Blood Demons. A ruthless killing machine and a cold blood killer.

"So, this is what he came for, to kill this innocent man," She thought and shook her head in utter disappointment. In the back of her head, she thought maybe, just maybe she could see Rhythm but she realized her son is way more damaged and there was no hope left for him.