Chapter 28

*** Do read my other Book, "Romulus's Filthy Obsession" it's a dark romance with hot and juicy stuff. Please give it a chance. It's a free book available on Booknet app. Link is in my profile.

A hard shiver racked her body. Before She could measure a response, the feel of his hand prowling down her thigh stole the air from her lungs. "Give in, Rhythm, be an obedient little wife," he demanded.

She shook her head, adamantly "No."

He could take whatever else he wants, but he can't have her soul.

Humza bunched her dress in his fist and shoved his hand between her knees, forcing her thighs apart. She swallowed the rattle in her throat as he dragged the silky material higher, his coarse fingers trailing the sensitive skin of her inner thigh and leaving fire in his wake.

"That will be the last time you say that word to me." His hand travelled up agonizingly slow, a challenge alighting in his eyes. She was no longer able to discern his words, her mind a tangled, conflicted web of denial and need.

She tried to focus on what he was saying as her body battled the unwanted stimulation of his hand and its path toward the apex of her thighs.

"You keep disobeying every command I say and no one ever lived disobeying me, Sweetheart," His fingers prod the seam of her panties, "Somehow you get away with it, I can see where I missed an opportunity to deliver a little more punishment."

Every fibre of hers was blazed hotter than the blue flames trying to devour her. Her treacherous body doesn't know whether to pull away or seek his friction, and she was humiliated when wetness pooled in the seat of her panties, proving his touch affects her.

What he's saying finally registered past the haze of fear and heightened anticipation. "You're disgusting." She jerked against the leather belt, trying to inch her body away from him.

The way he's staring at her, that darkness in his eyes a bottomless abyss, his finger hovering so close to her folds, her sex pinched with agonizing need.

His finger rubbed the fabric of her panties, and hellfire stoked the fiery embers in his eyes as a muscle tightened in his jaw. Mortified at her body being so damn responsive to his touch, her anger latched on to her nerves, and her teeth sank violently into her lip.

The coppery taste coated her tongue as she met his vicious gaze. He wanted to see her weak, and frightened. He wants to torment her and get off her tears.

She won't give this monster that satisfaction.

She arched into his hand, forcing his fingers to touch her. Time suspended, and she felt every action in excruciating detail, the feel of his abrasive palm pressed to her; his finger sliding through her slick lips; the way his hand cupped her on reflex; every muscle in his forearm tensed.

"Punish all you want," She said, breathless. "If you're not going to use your knife, then you might as well make use of your fingers to plunge inside me." She licked her lips, swiping the blood away with her tongue and drawing his heated gaze to her mouth.

Fire and ice collided, and she was melting under the torrent.

Her heart thrummed so violently she feared her chest might crack. She can't hear the roar in her ears. They stay locked in this standoff, his hand on her, the tender threat of his finger so close to pushing inside, and she was a live wire waiting for his connection.

She's a virgin?

A muscle jumped along his jaw as his gaze flared, and every tendon in his body corded tight. His restraint rolled off him with a visceral, charged current.

"Fuck," he cursed harshly.

"You're so fucking wet," He said, words in utter aggression, rushing past his lips on a fiery exhale.

His hand sank into her hair and gripped cruelly, forcing her face to lift to his as he stared down at her. His mouth settled so close to hers, She can taste his bitter resentment. The threat is there, he owned this moment between them. Just as she was losing her will, her body going undone, he removed his hand from between her thighs and took a forceful step back.

She filled her burning lungs, her head dazed from holding her breath. She yanked at the restraint as her mind started to clear.

He kept backing away.

He can't leave me here.

She thought.

"Luckily for you, your virginity holds no influence over this marriage." He flicked the blade of the knife back and forth across his hand. 

Bastard.

"You made your point. Now...let me out."

"I could," he said, flipping the blade out once more. "Or maybe I'll just leave you here,"

A cold sweat coated her skin.

She held his gaze, imploring him, uncaring that her vulnerability is now bleeding through.

A shaky breath leaked out. "I'll do anything you ask of me."

He gripped the knife hilt, and those intense eyes narrowed. With another fierce curse, he strode forward and cut the leather belt, setting her free. She pulled her wrist into her hand and massaged the irritated skin.

Humza said nothing else as he started in the direction they came.

She followed him out of the cellar, unwilling to think rationally about what she offered up in exchange. She knew why she was here. She understood what this marriage means to him. And She knew that, back in that room, when her body was betraying her, She held no power over him.

He didn't want her. She saw it in the seething venom of his eyes. He loathes her. He wanted to slit her throat and maybe jack off as she bled out, but he didn't want to her in the traditional sense.

Whatever weakness he may have, She won't find it with her body.

Author's Note:-

Hey guys, I need 100 comments and 200 votes, 20 followers for the next update. Do reach the target soon for a new update.

Love you all,

Take care.