Chapter 43

Rhythm hurried out of the office, her heart slamming against her ribcage. Everything that happened in his meeting room rushed back to her. Her moans, his tongue and his head disappearing in between her legs.

Her body shivered at the thought of him and his mouth. She hated the way her body reacted to his touch. No matter how much she tried to control herself, all her self-control went in vain the moment he touched her.

She reached the parking lot and saw Marcus talking to someone on his phone. As she reached the car, he quickly hung up and opened the car door for her. She climbed in the back seat and deeply exhaled. She tried to calm herself but Humza's punishments kept flashing in front of her eyes.

"Where to, Ma'am?" He asked while glancing at her.

"Home," Rhythm replied.

Throughout the drive, all she could ever think of was him and she hated herself for craving his touch more and more with every passing thought. She needed a release and he denied that, leaving her body on edge.

The moment she reached the mansion, she strolled to her room. Rhythm stood in her bathroom, stripping her dress off, She let it fall on the floor and looked into the mirror. She looked at her reflection and noticed the change in her face. She looked flushed, her cheeks slightly red and her body sweaty and stiff.

Deciding to take a shower, she walked into the shower stall and then turned the knob for warmth. She stepped under the spray, letting the warm water slide over her. She closed her eyes and tipped her head back, letting the water wet her dark hair, and caressed her muscles as she let go of the breath she had been holding since coming back from his office. Her mind replayed what had happened in the meeting room.

Her breathing picked up as she remembered his hands and his sinful mouth on her. She felt ravaged from the inside and out. Her nipples began aching under the warm water, She took her breasts in her hands and squeezed them, gasping as her nipples pebbled harder against her hand, shooting sparks down the tips of her toes.

She wanted him to touch her and toy with her. She imagined him being there, in front of her, his big, rough hands, strong against her soft flesh. She imagined his long fingers rubbing against her nipples when he tugged them, imagined his hands completely engulfing her sinuously, imagined him squeezing her breaths together as she did the same with her hands, her lips parting as little breaths left her mouth. Feeling liquid down between her legs, her muscles coiled on the threshold of an inferno ready to consume her, she let her trembling fingers travel down to between her thighs. She was soaked. In a way, she'd never ever been in her entire life. Completely, utterly soaking wet.

She slipped a finger inside her, easily. Pushed another in. She kept pushing her fingers inside out as she remembered how he finger fucked her last time. Panting, she rubbed her clit with her thumb just once and exploded.

Her legs began to shake and as her hands pressed against the wall she tried to stop herself collapsing on the cold floor. The fire raced through her veins and coiled her core, blasting in the most dazzling of explosions, blinding her for a second.

She kept breathing heavily, her body going limp, no strength in her body to move a single muscle, slight shivers running up and down her frame in the aftermath.

How could this ever happen? Never in her entire life, had Rhythm lost her control. How could he control her body even without being there with her? Just a mere thought of me had her dripping wet. It scared her and also thrilled her.

Relaxing, she turned to the shower gels and dragged one. She began scrubbing her body and when she turned, her body stilled. He was there. Leaning against the door of the bathroom, watching her. Hands down his pants pockets, his sleeves rolled up his forearms, top buttons of his shirts open, flashing his huge chest. And those dark eyes fixed on her. He'd been there through it all.