Chapter 41

Rhythm stood there, shaking and her heart kept pounding in her chest as she stared at Humza and his determined look. She understood immediately that she was in deep shit for what she did earlier.

"What did you say to me?" He asked his tone hard and even. He clenched his jaw which made it look sharper than a Knife.

"I...I... Um... It's nothing," Rhythm said, while her eyes kept glancing at his hand which was holding hers tightly. She tried to pull her hand off of his hard grip but he held it with such a tight grip that Rhythm was having a hard time.

"I... I...think I should leave," She said while pulling her hand and glancing at him.

"Not until I decide," Humza wrapped her arm around her waist and lifted her off the floor.

Rhythm gasped as he lifted her up and placed her roughly on the huge oval-shaped meeting desk. Her butt cheeks were planted on the desk and he moved in between her legs moving them further apart.

"Humza? What are you doing?" She asked, her breathing began to deepen the moment he moved closer to her. His eyes moved to her eyes to her lips, his jaw ticking while his eyes screamed of punishment.

"I told you," Humza uttered, towering over her, pinning her with his stare, "Not to disrespect me, Didn't I?"

Rhythm gulped hard, her heart slamming against her ribcage in anticipation of what he might do to her.

"And yet, you did!" Humza said, moving his head down to her, his hot breath hitting her skin. His eyes glanced at her lips while he pressed his hands on the desk right beside her.

"Let me go, Huzma" Rhythm said while pressing her hands on his chest, pushing him but he didn't even bulge.

"Why would I?" Humza replied, looking at her. The words just rushed out of his mouth before he could think.

Rhythm stared at him surprised and shocked.

"What?"

Fear began to rush through her veins that moment she noticed the evil glint in his eyes. She swallowed hard and pushed at him, trying to free herself from his cage.

"Let me go, Humza," She yelled at him.

"No I won't," Humza responded, his tone hard, "Not until, I punish you for barging into my meeting room and disrespecting me,"

Rhythm tried to explain to him that she didn't mean to do that but he shut her mouth, "You seem to forget what happened last time when you disrespected me, Rhythm,"

Rhythm swallowed hard, while fear began to creep up her bones, Her innocent eyes stared at him, anticipating the kind of punishment he was referring to. His eyes stared at her hiding his twisted intentions.

He moved his hand under her dress, reaching her bare thighs. Her soft skin against his long fingers felt so addictive to him that he couldn't stop touching her. It had been damn hard for him these days, she was a walking temptation which screamed at him to touch her, tease her, feel her and fuck her.

It was so obsessive.

He slowly trailed his fingers up Rhythm's bare thighs, barely making any contact, his skin tantalizing hovering over her skin and it was enough to make her muscles immediately tense and her core clench.

"Humza... stop it," Rhythm pushed the words out as her body began to betray her.

Humza grabbed her jaw hard, pulled her face close to his and jerked her gaze to meet his, directing the delicious fear through her body.

"I'm going to spank your ass hard until it turns red..." He said, gripping her jaw harder, "... and you beg me to stop,"

Humza wanted to taste her fucking tears as Rhythm begged for mercy.