THREE

Finn wakes alone in the desert. The wreckage of the TIE fighter surround him, but Poe is nowhere to be found, all that remains of him is his jacket. Finn wanders through the desert aimlessly searching for a source of water. Eventually he ends up at the outpost of Niima. He stumbles around searching for water when he sees a trough for a happabore. He kneels at it and drinks the disgusting water.

"You know that's for the hippabore?" Rhy asks from behind him. Finn turns and sees the girl looking at him as though he is crazy.

"I just need water," Finn says weakly. Rhy sighs before glancing at her own small water bottle. She tosses it at him.

"Keep it. You need it more than me." Rhy walks back into her workroom and closes the door.

Finn chugs every last drop of the water before pulling the strap over his shoulder in case he finds water later. He walks towards the marketplace when he hears Rey fighting Unkar's thugs. He rushes over to help her but stops in his tracks when he sees she is capable of taking care of herself. He stares, stunned as Rey defeats her attackers.

Rey bends down and talks with BB-8 next to her and whips her head towards Finn. Finn looks around before Rey starts to stalk towards him. He turns and runs throughout the marketplace, trying to avoid the angry woman. He turns to look behind him when in front of him Rey wacks him with her staff.

"What's your hurry, thief?" Rey snarls. BB-8 rolls up behind her and beeps at Finn.

"What-?! Thief?" Finn asks confused. BB-8 pulls out a welding arm and approaches Finn, threateningly. BB-8 shocks Finn and he lets out a yelp.

"The jacket! This droid says you stole it!"

"I've had a pretty messed up day, alright?! So I'd appreciate it you stop accusing me- ow!" BB-8 shocks him again.

"Where'd you get it? It belongs to his master," Rey says. Finn's eyes widen in understanding.

"Poe? Poe Dameron?" BB-8 beeps a few times before Rey looks suspiciously at Finn. "He was captured by the First Order! I helped him escape but our ship crashed," Finn rushes to say. He pauses before looking regretfully at the droid. "Poe didn't make it. I'm sorry." BB-8 heads off to the side, depressed. Rey watches BB-8, then considers Finn again.

"So your with the Resistance?" Rey asks, impressed.

"Uh... Obviously. Yes. I am. I'm with the Resistance, yeah," Finn lies. "I'm with the Resistance," he whispers into her ear. Rey smiles.

"I've never met a Resistance fighter before."

" Well, this is what we look like. Some of us. Others look different," Finn stumbles to say. Rey chuckles at the man's awkwardness.

"BB-8 says he's on a secret mission, he has to get back to your base." Finn nods a little too enthusiastically.

"Apparently he's carrying a map that leads to Luke Skywalker, and everyone's after it," Finn whispers. Rey stares at him in shock.

"Luke Skywalker? I thought he was a myth!" Rey exclaims. Finn opens his mouth to say more but BB-8 rolls over and frantically starts beeping. Rey looks off into the distance and sees TIE fighters flying towards the outpost. "That's not good."

Finn grabs Rey's hand and pulls her away. Behind them two stormtrooper make their way towards the two people. Racing around tents, Rey and Finn, followed by BB-8, try and escape the following troopers. The trooper start yelling for them to stop and then tents begin to blow up. Holding hands, Rey and Finn weave in and out of the tents, attempting to avoid the shots being fired at them.

Not too far away, Rhy exits her workshop and sees her sister and the man from early running towards the parked ships. They were followed by that stupid little droid. A tear slips down Rhy's cheek as she watches them nearly get blown up by a ship in front of them

What did Rey get involved in? Rhy asks herself.

Rey and the man pivot and run towards an old ship. Rey was abandoning her. Rhy sprints towards.

"Rey!" she yells. "Rey!" Right before entering the ship Rey turns back and looks at her younger sister. She gives a small wave and yells back

"I'll be back, Rhy!" she yells before running up the ship. Rhy falls to her knees, unable to hold her many tears back any longer. Her sister abandoned her and she didn't say a word to her. Unbeknownst to Rey, the wind picked up and Rhy had no idea her sister said anything at all.

Rhy looked up towards the sky and watched as the ship struggled to fly up. She watched as it managed to go forward quickly before disappearing in the distance. All Rhy could do was hope her sister didn't die. Someone was after Rey and they had ships following her's.

Rey got involved in something and ran, leaving her only family behind. Rhy trudged back into her workroom as the outpost settled down. All the troopers left. Rhy just hoped they would never return and that her sister would. Rhy had never been truly alone before.

Now she was.