TEN

Rey had no idea what to think. Kylo Ren was taunting her about her younger sister. He was making it seem like he had killed Rhy or atleast done something bad to her. But Rhy was safe on Jakku- she had to be.

Once Rey got off wherever she was, she was going to return to Jakku and live out the rest of her days with her sister, or at least until Rhy was ready to give up on the hope for their parents' return. Rey was never going to take Rhy for granted again. All she had to do was return to her.

But something nagged at Rey.

How did Kylo know Rhy existed? It had to be from his search of Rey's mind. But what if it wasn't, could Kylo have done something to Rhy?

Rey pushed the thoughts from her mind. There was no way someone so high up in the chain of command of the First Order would ever travel to a planet on the outer rim just for one girl.

Yet for some reason a small part of her felt that Kylo Ren was telling her the truth. That scared her. She never should have left Rhy alone on Jakku.

But now she has to get back to her. Rey looks around, examining her surroundings. She studies the Stormtrooper standing guard for a good minute.

"You will remove these restraints. And leave this cell, with the door open," Rey orders, trying to use the same sort of power Kylo had shown.

" What did you say?" The stormtrooper asks her angrily.

Rey's eyes stay trained on him. She shifts in her seat, her confidence wavering, but she repeats, with authority, "You will remove these restraints. And leave this cell, with the door open."

The trooper marches towards Rey menacingly.

"I'll tighten those restraints, scavenger scum!" Rey looks panicked before a calming feeling passes over her.

"You will remove these restraints. And leave this cell, with the door open." The trooper pauses.

" I will remove these restraints. And leave this cell, with the door open," he says monotonously. He does such and is about to exit the cell before Rey calls out one last time.

"And you will drop your weapon."

"And I'll drop my weapon." The weapon drops and Rey gets out of the interrogation cell quickly.

"Time to go home," she mutters, holding the gun close to her chest.

~~~

Rhy continues her footwork. It has greatly improved in just the last hour. She craved more. She craved that feeling of power but Kylo wasn't around to teach her more. Perhaps she should find him. Rhy walks towards the door and opens it. Two stormtroopers stand at attention in front of the door. The first looks back at her, surprised. Rhy tries to walk past him but is stopped.

"Ma'am I'm going to ask you to return to the training cell," the first says.

"Where is Kylo Ren?" Rhy asks, her voice soft.

"If he wished to see you he would be here," the second says. "Please return to the room." Rhy is softly pushed back into the room and the door is closed. Rhy scowls, anger starts to seep into her bones. She opens the door once more and is once again stopped.

"Let me through," Rhy says firmly.

"We have orders for you to remain in the training room, ma'am." The anger floods into Rhy like a dam being burst. It seems that once she started allowing herself to feel such an emotion, she became unable to control it.

"Move. Now." The stormtroopers glance at each other but neither of them move. Rhy calls to the force and throws each trooper against the wall. She slams them again and again until their helmets are cracked and a small trail of blood can be seen coming from underneath one of their crushed helmets.

Rhy walks past their fallen bodies and begins her search for Kylo.

Not more than ten minutes after Rhy begins her search, Kylo returns to the training room to train Rhy further. Hux had been sent a half hour before to inform Rhy of the current plans. While he did that, Kylo was to interrogate a few other Resistance prisoners. Now he was back and ready to train.

He turns the corner and sees the open door and severely injured troopers. He rushes to the door and scans the room, nothing seems to be amiss. Kylo angrily pulls out his lightsaber and slashes the wall closest to him in a fit of rage.

Rhy has agreed to join him, so why was she now missing?

After his tantrum, Kylo marches into the hall and finds a radio. He informs Hux and all patrolling troopers to keep their eyes out for a brunette female wearing a tunic who's hair was in a bun."