EPILOGUE

An older brunette woman sits on the ground clinging to a younger one. The elder one is sobbing hysterically while the younger one lays unmoving.

"No, come back!" The older one screams. She shakes the younger woman but she doesn't respond. A man grabs her arms and pulls her up. The younger girl lays on the dirty ground. She is twisted at an unnatural angle due to the rubble she lays on.

"Quiet," he snaps. "It should have been you," he snarls. A dew tears slip from his eyes. The older woman sinks to her knees.

"Please," the older one begs her sister. The man yanks her back to her feet.

"She's gone. There is nothing we can do," he snaps. He tries to pull her out of the chamber they are in but the woman resists.

"She- she healed me! Can't we heal her?" the older woman begs the man.

"I've healed her before. She's too far gone for anything," he states. Any emotion he had moments before was gone.

"I'm not going to leave her!"

"Stop being so emotional. Your sister sacrificed herself for you. You may have thought I hated you before, but now, now I have nothing but my hatred for you." Tears fall from the woman's face.

"Then end me. I have no family left. She was it." The man looked at the woman with disgust.

"I love her. Her last moments in this universe were sacrificing herself for you. I would never dishonor her." The woma wipes away a few tears.

"It wasn't just for me. She did it for the good of the galaxy! She is a hero!" The man said nothing for quite some time.

"She is gone," was his only response before walking slowly out of the chamber.

Kylo Ren, the man, was heartbroken over the loss of his love. Ruling the galaxy didn't feel right without her. So he disappeared after that day. Whispers of him spread throughout the galaxy for years to follow but publicly Kylo Ren had disappeared. However Ben Loren lived a lonely life on Tatooine for the rest of his days.

The older woman, Rey, took the loss of her sister very hard. But she worked through it and helped to dismantle the First Order. Without a strong leader the First Order was in shambles. Rey worked to implement a new, democratic government in the galaxy. She built her walls high after the disaster that was her relationship with her sister yet eventually Poe Dameron was able to knock them down and the two had two daughters.

The she was the young girl from Jakku, Rey's younger sister, the most powerful sith since her grandfather, the Empress of the First order, the youngest Palpatine, Ver, Rhy. Her name no longer mattered. She was dead and she took the greatest evil the galaxy had ever known with her.

Rey knew her sister was not all good however she also knew she was not all bad. Rhy was corrupted by her power but when it came down to it in the end, her sister was strong enough to save her, the galaxy, and to end the decades long battle with evil. Rhy paid the price of her power and her grandfather's power.

She was forever lost but the galaxy was forever saved... or atleast until the next prophecy came and a new evil emerged...

On the day of the end, deep in the galaxy a cry rang out. Two beautiful brown eyes opened for the first time. A small head of dark brown hair screamed in the light of the harsh world. A ripple was spread throughout the force. A new power emerged. A power of a Palpatine...

The Emperor Palpatine had failed with his first son. So he had a daughter in secret. A daughter who knew nothing of his existence. A daughter who just had a daughter of great power...