FOURTY ONE

It was hours before Ver finally stopped crying. Now she meditated while floating within her sphere of sand. She searched the universe for away to end the Resistance so that she could help the beings of the universe.

Ver was their Empress and she would not fail them as so many others had before her. The Resistance was a bug that needed to be put out of its misery.

Her eyes moved rapidly under her eyelids as she searched and searched, Then she came upon a planet- the sith planet. A dark temple resided there and so did a great power. A power she could use to end the Resistance.

Her mind raced as she began her force search of the temple. Then, before her, a man's wrinkly eyes opened and Ver was ejected from the vision.

Ver opened her eyes and smiled. She had found what she searched for and nothing would stop her from getting her way.

~~~

The Emperor blinked slowly as he was awoken for the first time in ages. A cruel smile formed on his lips as he knew everything that had already happened.

The girl, his youngest granddaughter, was just as powerful as him, if not more. She was following in his footsteps and she had Darth Vader's grandson wrapped around her finger. She was everything he could have possibly wanted and more.

But the other girl, the elder sister, was a problem. She was causing conflicted feelings in the young empress. She needed to be disposed of.

The spirits of the sith around him celebrated. The young empress was the future of the sith. She had the potential to be the most evil being in the entire galaxy and the Emperor was going to do everything in his power to ensure such.

---

Sorry its so short, I just felt that it was a good time to end before we get to bigger things