FIVE

Kylo Ren's ship lands at Starkiller base. Ren carefully exits holding the body of Rhy. Captain Phasma meets him at the foot of the ramp.

"Welcome back, sir. Shall I prepare an interrogation room for the girl?" She asks curtly.

"Yes. See to it yourself."

Kylo continues walking until he arrives at a large dark room. He enters and sets Rhy on the ground in front of him.

"You took your time," General Hux says from the wall he leans against.

"What are you doing here, Hux?" Kylo snaps.

"You called a meeting with the Supreme Leader."

"Yes I did. So why are you here?"

"I am the top general in the First Order. Any meeting with the Supreme Leader, unless he specifies otherwise, will include me." Before Kylo can respond, a hologram of the Supreme Leader appears before them.

"Supreme Leader," Kylo begins, "on my search for the map to Luke Skywalker, I found a girl," he pauses and Hux butts in.

"You called a meeting because you fell in love. How sweet," Hux taunts.

"No!" Kylo yells. "That is not why! This girl... she was able to resist me with no training at all."

"And so why have you brought her?" Snoke asks, intrigued.

"I want to know how!" Kylo yells angrily. "I have been training for years and no one has ever been able to resist me!"

"Be calm now, Kylo. This girl... she intrigues me. Is that her on the ground?"

"Yes, Supreme Leader."

"And she resisted you?" Kylo stays silent. "She must be gifted in the ways of the force. She must be powerful. We can use that. Wake her up. I want to speak with her," Snoke orders. General Hux scowls.

"Wouldn't it be best if we disposed of her?" He asks as he warily watches Kylo tap the girls forehead twice.

"Are you questioning me, general?" Snoke asks angrily.

"No, Supreme Leader," Hux says, defeated. He desperately wants to avoid the creation of another Kylo Ren.

Suddenly Rhy lets out a loud gasp and sits upright quickly. She looks around and screams in terror.

"Please don't hurt me!" She begs. Snoke smiles cruelly.

"What is your name girl?" Rhy looks up at the large hologram.

"Please let me go! Please!" She sobs. Kylo grabs her chin and forces her to look at him.

"The Supreme Leader asked you ha question. You will answer him." Rhy lets out another sob.

"Rhy," she whispers. "My name is Rhy."

"And how old are you, Rhy?" Rhy just continues sobbing. Kylo kneels next to her and strokes her back gently, trying to coax her into speaking. It was a trick his mother used on him when he was young. He surprises General Hux by the small gesture.

"I-I-I'm 17," Rhy chokes out.

"Now tell me Rhy, do you know what the force is?" Snoke asks the terrified girl

"No," Rhy says softly. Her sobs slowing as Kylo gently strokes her back.

"The force is a very powerful tool. It allows those gifted enough to do many incredible things. You are gifted, Rhy. I want you to be powerful just as Kylo Ren." Kylo removes his hand harshly and stands abruptly.

"Supreme Leader!" He interrupts at the same time as General Hux.

"Silence!" Snoke yells. Hux and Rhy flinch at the harsh tone. Rhy bows her head in submission. Snoke smiles cruelly. "Look at how well-behaved Rhy is. Be more like her." Kylo glares at the girl, his hatred for her growing greatly at the critique. "Kylo you will train Rhy in the ways of the force. Do not fail. I will hear no more complaints over this matter."

Kylo drags Rhy to a large training room. Before tossing Rhy into the center of the room. Rhy's knees slam into the hard ground with a painful crack. Rhy looks up from the ground at Kylo with angry eyes.

"What was the point of that?" She snaps at him. He pulls his helmet off and sets it on a podium off to the side. He turns slowly and smirks at the fallen girl.

"Fun." Kylo holds the girl's gaze until she looks away. Kylo chuckles softly. "And here I thought you had a bit of fire in you." He reaches down and forces he girl to look at him. "Not so tough are you though?" He taunts releasing his tight grip.

He walks towards a cabinet on the wall and opens it. He searches the cabinet for a moment before grabbing a small velvet black bag from it. He opens the top and pulls a single marble out of the pouch. He holds it out in his palm and walks towards Rhy. Rhy looks at him fearfully. He uses the force and floats the marble in front of the girl. He drops it in front of her and she looks at him confused.

"Make it float," Kylo orders. Rhy looks at the marble then back at him.

"H-h-how?" Rhy asks.

"The force," Kylo answers bluntly.

"B-but h-" Rhy is cut off by a storm trooper entering.

"Sir, a Guavian Death Trooper is reporting a sighting of the droid," the trooper reports in a monotonous voice before exiting. Kylo marches over to his helmet and pulls it on.

"Make the marble float, Rhy. Or else," Kylo threatens, turning to face Rhy. Rhy nods fearfully and Kylo exits the room.

Rhy waits a minute before rushing to the door and trying to open it. It doesn't budge. Rhy bangs angrily on the door falling to her knees as she sobs. Struggling, Rhy manages to compose herself after awhile. She walks slowly towards the marble and stares blankly at it. Closing her eyes tightly, she tries to make the marble float. Rhy opens her eyes hopefully but sees the marble lying in the same place as before.

Rhy groans before trying again. The marble remains still.

It was going to take a miracle for Rhy to get it to float-

Or perhaps just the right motivation.