THIRTY FOUR

Kylo held a hand over Ver's stomach, attempting to slow the bleeding. His life force was severely depleted from healing Ver earlier and the girl was now going to have to rely on the knowledge and skills of med droids.

"Medic!" He desperately screams once again. Ver shudders in his grip as she blinks slowly.

"Ky..." she whispers. Tears slip down Kylo's face.

"You're not leaving me yet, doll. We have an empire to rule," Kylo whispers as he brushes a stray hair out of Ver's face. Ver coughs again and gives him a weak smile.

"You once promised me I'd be empress," Ver says softly.

"You still will be, doll. Just stay with me," Kylo begs as his vision blurs with tears.

"I'll never leave you, Ky." Ver reaches a bloody hand up and touches Ky's face one last time. "My family has always been fated to end in death," Ver says as she looks up towards the ceiling. Her eyes glaze over before she gasps.

"Supremacy will sink from the sky-

The sought after will die.

A phoenix shall rise from the ash-

Revenge will cause one to act rash.

The fated evil will return-

Sisters fight, but will they learn?

Mistakes of the past come back to light.

Will peace be restored and end the decades long fight?"

Then Ver's eyes close as she drifts off into a deep slumber. Kylo quickly checks her pulse and breathes a sigh of relief when he notes a weak one is present. He carefully cradles her body as he takes rushes towards the exit.

"Medic!" He yells once again. A nearby droid hears and heads towards the fallen sith. Then a flash of bright light and the Supremacy is ripped in two.

~~~

Rey flies away from the Supremacy just in time to see it destroyed by a Resistance carrier ship. Tears fall from her face as contemplates all that just occurred.

Just as she had suspected, Snoke had been manipulating Rhy into doing his bidding. By calling her weak and playing off her hatred he tricked her into doing whatever he wished. But for the first time Rey knew of, Rhy stood up against the Supreme Leader and even went so far as to kill him. Rey had just been trying to help when she tried to turn off Rhy's scarlet saber.

How was she to know there was a second trigger that caused a knife to come out?

Now she didn't even know if Rhy was still alive. The look of devastation on Kylo's face nearly wrecked Rey. That was supposed to be her. She should have been the one holding Rhy. She should have been the one to yell for a medic.

But she wasn't. Kylo was the one to do all of it. Rey was the one who ran.

Rey had no place in Rhy's life any longer. That is if her life even lasted any longer.

After fleeing the scene, Rey now had no idea if her younger sister was even alive. Rey searched with the force for her sister's life force as she flew away from the wreckage of the destroyer but she felt nothing.

Rey pushes her tears away. The Millennium Falcon beeps with coordinates for the planet below. Someone on the planet was sending a distress signal and Rey knew it was her friends, her chosen family.

She flies the ship towards the surface as she begins searching for signs of life.

---

Sorry it's been awhile. I've been quite busy with work and school. I hope you enjoy!