THIRTEEN

Rey stares in shock as Han falls over the catwalk. Her ears ring as Chewie cries out. The wookie raises his gun and shoots at the stunned man. A shot hits Kylo in his side and he stumbles back. Stormtroopers rush into the room and start to shoot at the heroes. Rey, coming to her senses, grabs Chewie's arm and pulls him away from the blaster fire. Before Rey, Finn, and Chewie can get away though, Kylo locks eyes with Rey. The two stare at each other before Finn pulls Rey away.

In her room, Rhy pulls the blanket on her closer. She shivers as if cold however she is sweating. She thrashes slightly in the bed as visions appear in her head.

"Rhy..." A cold voice calls out to her. It is a strange being. It is in a dark cave-like place. It is wearing a dark robe and its head is bowed. A cold feeling fills her bones. "Rhy... Darling Rhy... The sith, they call to you. Embrace us." Rhy tries to back away from the creature but is unable to move at it slowly draws nearer.

"Let me go, please," she begs. Tears of terror start to fall from her face. The creature stops right in front of Rhy. Rhy looks away as it uses a pale, bony finger to wipe away Rhy's tears.

"Sith don't cry, Rhy. You must stop if you are to be strong. You have an... instinct in you, one that makes you want power.... Good... Yes, very good... I can use that."

It drags its bony finger under Rhy's chin. Rhy flinch away, still refusing to look at the thing.

"Look at me, Rhy. I said look at me!" Rhy looks into the face of the creature and sees an old, wrinkly man. His face is scarred. "Perfection. You are everything I could ever hope for. I look forward to meeting you, Rhy." The man backs away slowly. "Remember your strength, always," he says before Rhy wakes up screaming.

Rhy pulls the covers away from her body as tears fall from her face. It was just a nightmare she thinks over and over trying to expel the old, scarred face from her mind. Suddenly she hears and explosion nearby. Rhy stumbles to her feet and nearly falls from the soreness she feels. Memories of her punishment from Kylo return to her. She quickly pulls back her sleeve and sees her perfectly intact skin.

"Was it all a dream?" She mutters to herself before hearing another explosion. The floor beneath her shakes violently as she walks towards the door. Rhy grips the door frame to keep from falling. As she enters the hall, she hears alarms blaring and sees red lights flashing. Troopers run down the halls. Everyone has a job to do- except the girl from Jakku. Rhy looked around the hall, desperately trying to figure out what is going on. "Stop!" she calls to a passing soldier. The soldier halts and turns to the girl.

"Ma'am?" The soldier asks.

"What is going on?" Rhy asks. The soldier tilts hi head.

"Starkiler base is under attack from the Resistance."

"What? Where is Kylo Ren?"

"I believe he is searching for those who infiltrated the base, ma'am."

"Someone infiltrated Star Killer?" She asks shocked.

"2 people and a wookie broke out a prisoner. Kylo Ren is hunting them down to stop them."

"Oh. Can you..." she thinks of where she should go. "Um... can you direct me towards General Hux's location?"

"Certainly."

"Wonderful."

~~~

Kylo Ren moves through trees, chasing after Rey and Finn. Rey keeps glancing back at him as he trails them.

"We can't run forever," Rey says to Finn. Finn nods.

"But what do we do?" Rey stops, Finn does too a few feet behind her.