NINETEEN

Rey pilots the Millenium Falcon to the ground of the planet, Ahch-To.

"This is our last stop," she whispers to Chewbacca. "The last place on the map... Luke Skywalker has to be here, I don't know how to help Rhy if he is not."

Chewie roars in response and Rey laughs.

"Ok. Ok. I'll trust the force," she says. She climbs each rocky step until she arrives at a clearing. Fatigue sets in and she gasps for breath. "How do you do that on a daily basis?" She asks the man who stands across the clearing. His hood is drawn as he faces away from Rey.

"Who are you?" the man asks.

"Rey. I'm Rey," she says as she approaches the man.

"Why are you here, Rey?"

"Leia sent me." The man turns and faces Rey. Rey reaches into her bag and pulls out Luke's old saber. She holds it out as a peace offering. Luke takes it and inspects it. "You're Luke Skywalker, right?" Rey asks, hesitantly.

"I once was," he answers, solemnly. Luke turns and chucks the saber over the edge. Rey calls to the force and stops its decent. She brings it back to her and she tucks it back into her bag.

"I need your help," Rey says. "I wouldn't be here if it wasn't important." Luke turns and starts to walk away. "Please, I came all this way."

"Then you know the way back."

"I can't leave. I need help! Its my sister! She's joined the sith!" Luke stops and turns to face Rey.

"Then she is lost for good."

"Leia told me about your father- how he turned good in the end."

"Then he died. Look, Rey, the force destroys everything in its wake. The best advice I can give you is to get as far away from it as possible."

"I'm not going to accept that."

"Then that's your choice."

~~~

Rhy holds up her finished lightsaber. It was a curved gold hilt with a thin gold wire wrapping around. A mandalorian, metal knife juts out from the bottom. A small button allows for it to be pulled into the hilt. Another button lies directly above the previous and it turns on the saber. Rhy spin it around in her hand.

"It is finished, Supreme Leader," she says, a smile on her face.

"Show me," Snoke orders. Rhy pushes the top button and a stunning purple light is emitted from it. "Good. Good. Now for it to become red." A door on the side of the room opens and two stormtroopers drag in a beat up man. His clothes are ripped and dirty. They toss him on to the ground in front of Rhy. "Kill him," Snoke orders.

"What?" Rhy asks in shock. She stares at the man on the ground before her.

"End his life. It is time for you to truly join the sith."

"No... I-I can't," Rhy says. Tears well up in her eyes.

"Please..." the man begs.

"He is a part of the Resistance. That is treason. End him!" Rhy raises the saber to his neck her hands shaking. She stands like that for what feels like hours before she turns the saber off and retracts the knife.

"I can't," she whispers.

"Kylo, take her," Snoke orders. Kylo steps out from the shadows of the room and grabs Rhy. He drags her out into the hall and into her room. He tosses her onto the bed and removes his helmet.

"Just kill him, doll. He's only resistance scum," He says as he rolls his sleeves up. Rhy shakes her head. "Fine then. Your weakness has brought this upon yourself." He goes into one of her dresser drawers and pulls out a small, thin knife. "Quiet now," Kylo says.

~~~

Rey sits in a small hut. Luke still hasn't budged. He is refusing to help Rey in the slightest. Rey sighs as she leans against the wall, thinking about how she convince Luke to help her.

Suddenly the Force around her ripples. It's like a beacon of pain. Instantly Rey knows it is Rhy. Her ears ring as she hears Rhy's screams of pain. Rey stumbles out of the hut and bumps into Luke. Rhy's screaming still has not let up. Luke looks at Rey with concern.

"Can you hear her, too?" Rey asks.

"That's your sister?" Luke asks, shock clearly shown on his face. Even his nephew had not shown this great of power. Never before had he felt someone's pain so vividly. It was like the Force was in pain as well.

"Yes," Rey says, a tear slipping from her eye. "Please. She needs help."

"She's just tapped into her power," Luke observes. "As if she doesn't know how much of it she has." Rhy screams in pain again and Rey flinches.

"I need to see her," Rey mutters. "How do I see her?" Rey asks Luke.

"See her? I'm not quite following."

"Sometimes, we can see each other. It's like we are each ghosts but still in the same place. I can't see where she is and she can't see where I am, but we can see each other. Last time," Rey flinches at the memory, "didn't go so great. She was covered in blood and it ended with her destroying whatever room she was in. She lost control of her power." The force ripples again with pain before stopping just as suddenly as it started.

"You must have... some sort of connection through the force. Try picturing your sister and use the force to call to her." Rey nods and closes her eyes. She reaches out with the force, searching for her sister. Minutes pass before Rey finds herself seeing her sister.

Rhy's body is beaten and cut up. Blood coats her skin and her hair is matted and dirty. She kneels on the ground, her head bowed.

"Do you know what you need to do?" a man asks. Although Rey can not see him, she knows it is Kylo.

"Yes, Master," Rhy whispers. Rey watches in silence as Rhy walks away. Rey's gaze follows her as she kneels once more. "I am ready, Supreme Leader."

"Do not disappoint me, child," the Supreme Leader says. Rhy rises and pulls out a lightsaber. Clicking a button, purple shoots out of it. Rhy stalks away and stops. She bends down and lifts something with her fingers.

"I will not be weak," Rhy says angrily. She stands and raises her saber and slices down. Rey gasps as she sees blood spray onto Rhy. Rey gapes as she realizes that Rhy just killed someone. The saber in her hand turns red as Rhy turns to where Rey watches and smirks. "Enjoy the show, sister?" Rey stumbles backward and the vision ends.

"She's gone," Rey whispers.