TWENTY ONE

Ver and Kylo are practically unstoppable. When Kylo was alone, it took him a few weeks to fully conquer planets. But with Ver by his side, it took only a few days before the two were able to leave and move on to the next planet.

Rumors swirled around the galaxy about the two. It was said that if they showed up at your planet you should surrender without hesitation because the slightest sign of hesitancy would result in the death of millions. Sure Ver and Kylo didn't kill every single person themselves but with their intelligent leadership, First Order soldiers always had the advantage.

Almost a year had passed since Ver had left Jakku and she was unrecognizable. Ver basked in the power she held. Her half-mask of gold alone would instilled fear in masses. He gold light saber caused billions to bow before her. She was ruthless and brutal and she was not alone.

She had grown up with only a sister but now she had Kylo and she loved him dearly. Ver would never admit she had a fear out loud. Fear was weakness but Ver was scared of two things. Ver was scared of losing Kylo and having to face her sister.

For whatever reason, the two sisters were bound by the force. Months ago they would see each other through the force but after Rey watched Ver kill someone, the bond was silent and that made Ver happy because facing her sister brought up emotions of the past. In Ver's mind, the past was only good for one thing and that was to fuel her anger and thus fuel her power. There was no other reason to dredge it up.

Besides the lack of her sister, other things were changing around the girl. Three months ago Supreme Leader Snoke sent Ver and Kylo to conquer new planets and bring them under the control of the First Order. So they did and during that mission they had become closer than ever before. They spent their days together strategizing or enforcing control over planets and their nights were spent in bed next to each other. They were each others families.

Over their three months away from Snoke, Kylo has not mentioned him once. Ver originally chalked it up to nothing because they seemed to have had a tense meeting before they left but now it seems to be a little more but honestly Ver doesn't care that much. She's lost in the newfound happiness she has.

Happiness that is about to be threatened.

---

I'm sorry its so short. Originally this chapter was three times the length of my normal chapters so I split it up into 3 chapters. The next ones will be much longer and come soon. Promise!