NINE

After Rhy went to her room to change, Kylo went to see Rey. Rey is strapped to an interrogation chair. Kylo wastes no time in waking her up.

"Where am I?" Rey asks as she wakes up. She is clearly disoriented.

"You're my guest," Kylo says coldly.

"Where are the others?" Rey asks, scared for her friends' safety.

"You mean the murderers, traitors and thieves you call friends? You'll be relieved to hear that I have no idea. Or perhaps you meant your dear sister." Rey looks at him, panic all over her face.

"What do you know about my sister?" She snaps at him.

"What do I know about Rhy?" Kylo asks as if to himself. Rey's face pales. "I know you resented her for her hope in your parents. I know she was devastated when you abandoned her."

"You know nothing!" Rey yells, pulling at her restraints.

"Maybe. Or maybe I know more than you," he taunts. "Tell me about the droid, Rey. I will only ask once."

"He's a BB unit with a selenium drive and a thermal hyperscan vindicator," Rey rambles nervously.

"Yes, yes. The pilot told me all that." Rey says nothing. Kylo sighs. "I can take it from you if you don't want to share." Rey looks terrified at him. "I can take whatever I want- including your sister."

Before Rey can respond, Kylo touches her face and explores her mind. He sees an ocean and island. He sees flashes of his father and Rey talking.

" And Han Solo. You feel like he's the father you never had. He would've disappointed you," Kylo spits out. Rey struggles as tears stream down her face.

"Get out of my head !" Rey grits out.

" I know you've seen the map. It's in there... and now you'll give it to me. Don't be afraid. I feel it too."

"I'm not giving you anything," Rey says as she starts to force Kylo out of her head. She pushes him out then enters his mind. "You'll never be as strong as Darth Vader," Rey says with a smirk.

"And you will never know what happened to your sister!" Kylo yells at her in anger. Rey stares at him shocked.

"Where is Rhy? What have you done to her?" Rey cries out. Kylo ignores her and stomps out of the interrogation room. He marches into the training room and watches as Rhy makes the marbles float.

~~~

"And the girl's sister, that scavenger, resisted you as well," Snoke sneers. Kylo hangs his head.

"She's strong with the Force, untrained but, stronger than she knows," he reports

"And how is the girl's training going?"

"She is weak. She is very powerful in the ways of the force but she is emotional. While Rey is strong, Rhy cowers. Yet she loves being powerful."

"She is easily manipulated?" Snoke asks.

"Indeed. Rey will never willingly join us but Rhy, well, I have managed to get her to agree to join the First Order and forsake her past life, including her sister."

"Impressive. It seems we will have quite the Sith on our hands if she is trained properly. Ensure that she is or there will be hell to pay."

"Yes, Supreme Leader."

"An what of the Resistance, General Hux?" Snoke asks the scowling blonde man.

" We have their location. We tracked their reconnaissance ship to the Ileenium system," Hux reports.

"Good. Then we will crush them once and for all. Prepare the weapon. When the time comes, I want the girl to be apart of it. Make sure she feels like a part of the First Order. She is important for the future."

"With all due respect, Supreme Leader, I feel the girl is more of a liability than helpful."

"Then it is good that you are not in charge." Hux scowls deeply.

~~~

Rhy copies the footwork Kylo taught her earlier. She hits the stick in her hands against her practice dummy before leaping back and practicing a spin Kylo showed her earlier.

"How wonderful," General Hux sneers from behind her. "A second Kylo- just what I need." Rhy says nothing. She continues practicing. "You are monsters, the both of you. The force is not natural, let's not pretend it is."

"I'm sorry you feel that way," Rhy says softly, never pausing her training. Hux looks surprised.

"You seem like a sweet girl. Why would you agree to Kylo training you?" He asks suspiciously. Rhy completes a graceful spin and hits the dummy.

"Power," she says simply. "I like the feeling of it." Hux nods. After a moment, Rhy continues. "I assume that is why you joined the First Order." Hux looks at her shocked.

"How did you know that?" Rhy smiles to herself.

In the day since she had begun training, her force sensitivity had grown immensely. She simply felt Hux's ambition. She had not even tried to read the man.

"Lucky guess, I suppose," Rhy says innocently. Hux chuckles to himself- this girl is nothing like Kylo.

"We are about to bring order to the galaxy. The time has come for the First Order to rise from the ashes of the New Republic."

"Ok?" Rhy asks confused. For the first time since Hux's arrival she stops what she is doing and faces the man. "What does this have to do with me?"

"You are First Order now. It has everything to do with you. But the Supreme Leader wants you to take an... active role so he requests you join me in the command center. I believe he wants you to learn how to lead."

"Oh," Rhy responds.

"Oh? That's it?" Hux asks with a slightly angry laugh. "Oh? My generals would kill to be allowed in the command center and its just handed to you and your response is oh!"

"I'm not sure what else to say," Rhy whispers. "I never imagined my life would be like this. Two days ago I never would have though I'd end up in space, let alone joining the First Order. I'd never even heard of them."

"Us. Do not forget you are one of us now Rhy. There is no going back and there is no saying no. I will send a trooper to escort you to the command center and you will come willingly."

"Ok," Rhy whispers, bowing her head slightly. Hux smirks at the girl.

Snoke was right, she will be easy to manipulate. Perhaps she will be good for the First Order.

Or at least that's what Hux thought.