Chapter 1

"Beep beep beep" your alarm goes off it reads 5:30 a.m. and it's your first day in Japan. You came all the way from your home country (c/n) and you're really nervous to start your new life here. You get up, grab your high school's uniform and get into the tub, you stay in there for a couple of minutes trying to settle your nerves. "It's alright (y/n)."you thought "you'll be fine." You put your head in the water and finally get out you slip on your uniform and put your (h/c) hair in a ponytail. You quickly grab an apple and run out the door not wanting to be late for your first day. As you walk out you see two guy wearing a uniform almost exactly like yours, you decide to ignore them and act as if you didn't even see them. As you keep walking you notice the ocean and before you know what happens you crash into something and fall to the ground. "I'm so sorry are you ok?!" The brown haired boy asks you offering you his hand you grab it and he pulls you up. "I'm Tachibana Makoto. I'm sorry are you sure you're ok?" He asks you again staring directly into your (e/c) eyes."yeah I'm fine no harm done." You notice his emerald green eyes went from concern to curiosity "who are you? You're wearing our schools uniform but I've never seen you before." "Oh right, I'm (l/n) (f/n) I just moved here and today's my first day at Iwatobi high school." "Which is where we should really hurry to unless you want to be late." Said the black haired boy, you notice that his eyes are as blue as the oceans and that he keeps staring at the water longingly. "You're right Haru we better hurry, Oh! I almost forgot this is Nanase Haruka." You try to catch his eyes but they're just staring at the water. "Well we better go." Says Tachibana you follow the two boys thinking that everything might not be so bad.