chapter 39

Ur POV
I was walking around with Makoto wondering were he was gonna take me. "You look great (f/n)." Says Makoto blushing slightly "thanks but it's really just my normal clothes." We then stay quiet 'my gursh this is so awkward, and the fact that Haru visited me isn't helping me.' "Hey (f/n) do you really wanna go on this date?" Asks Makoto his green eyes looking directly into my (e/c) ones, I blush a little and nod "I made a promise and besides it's just like when we hangout, nothing's different." I smile and continue walking "Makoto?" Makoto turns around and breaks into an even bigger smile (if that's even possible for him) "Kisumi!"

Kisumi's POV
I was just walking around bored out of my mind. I didn't have any plans, I didn't have basketball practice, and Hayato didn't have swim practice either. 'What should I do?' I sighed and continued walking I then looked straight ahead and saw someone that looked really familiar "Makoto?" I called out. The stranger turned around, and lucky for me it was Makoto.....with a very cute girl. "Kisumi!"

A/N
Hahahaha where any of u expecting that? Well very short chapter ik and it's because there's gonna b a lot of crap that goes on after this. Bye ^_^