chapter 22

Makoto's POV
I saw (f/n) give Souske a hug, I don't understand. When did they become so close? (F/n) starts walking towards the pool but I can tell she's holding in her excitement. "(F/n) just go. Don't wait for us, besides I know you're dieing to swim so go." I whisper in her ear she turns to look at me her (h/c) hair almost whacking my face. She has a small blush on her cheeks and smiles, my heart melted when she smiled at me. "Thanks Makoto." She then rushes to the locker room and comes back in her (f/c) suit a couple of seconds later, she puts on her cap and goggles and dives in. I could see some of the guys from Samezuka staring at (f/n) they all started to get nose bleeds from seeing her in her swim suit. "Did you see how hot she was?" "Yeah but don't get to attached she's mine, besides you wouldn't even have a chance with her." 'Those two guys better shut up, besides (f/n) wouldn't even notice them.' "Hey guys let's start this practice ok? Oh and (f/n) will have her own lane cause she has to swim slow." Everyone says ok but I can hear some guys grumbling how I just want (f/n) all to myself, and I guess that in a way they're right.

A/N
Sorry short chapter but I want to have the next chapter be long cause let's just say soooooooo many things are gonna happen. Oh and thanks for the help :) I've decided to make the whole team jealous (yay! Great choice my evil readers) see you guys next chapter.