chapter 31

(F/n)'s POV
I heard a knock at the door already knowing who it was. "Hey Gou!" I say smiling at my only friend who didn't betray me "(f/n)! Thanks for letting me sleepover." "No prob besides I really need some girl time." Gou dumps her stuff at my door and we go sit on the couch and that's when I know we're gonna get down to business. "Ok so what happened cause all I know is that all the guys' times are dropping, you're not going to practice, you don't eat lunch with us, and you're not talking to anyone." I sigh I knew I said I wanted girl talk but I thought that we would get to that by the middle of pretty woman while we were eating away our feels in ice cream, but oh well.
~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~(cause we all know the story)
"(F/n) I know the guys really screwed up." "No kidding." "But don't you think ypu could talk to them? Everyone's really sad, but Haruka-senpai and Makoto-senpai are the ones who have it worse. Haruka-senpai has been swimming less and less he looks like a little lost puppy with a broken heart, and Makoto-senpai he's trying to keep things as positive as possible but they're both trying to think of ways to apologize.....no everyone is. Momo-kun even called me he asked me if you like stag beetles." Gou giggled at this I did too but just for a little bit, I knew they felt bad and I wanted them to feel like that but now I don't know. "(F/n) please talk to them." "I.....I'll try but I can't face all of them together at the same time." Gou nods smiling a little "I completely understand." She suddenly stands up and walks to the door "Gou were are you going?" I ask heading towards the door too, she opened the door and there stood both teams all of them holding gifts except for Haru and Makoto "surprise." Says Nagisa giving me a shy smile 'this is gonna be a long night.'