Chapter 44

Ok let's just skip all the way to Wednesday cause I'm lazy ^_^ least fav class-(lf/c)
I was walking to the bathroom trying to skip as much of (lf/c) as possible. As I walked in I saw Gou in tears, I completely flipped out I was about to go to the baseball field and grab a bat to murder whoever did this. "Gou are you ok?" I asked, my tone sympathetic. "He was so young!!!! He didn't deserve this!!" I jumped back from the red head officially scared. "L I'll never forget you!!!" I then understood she was crying over anime, I hugged Gou trying to comfort her in her awful loss. "Gou we'll all miss him." I had told Gou that she should watch death note a couple weeks ago,and I guess she finally got to the worst part. (L will be missed 😭) She suddenly stopped crying and then looked at me all wide eyed like she just realized I was here with her, "Hey (f/n) can I ask you something?" I nod worried for my friends mental stability. "What are you gonna do?" "About what, what are you talking about Gou?" "What are you gonna do about Haru and Makoto?" Her tone is so serious it scares me, "I-I don't really know." I look down ashamed of how I can't seem to figure out my feelings for either boy. Gou nods her head "Well if I were you I'd give the boys an answer and fast." I nod still looking at the bathroom floor, "they really like you." She hugs me then walks away. 'What should I do?' I walk out of the bathroom going back to class and dreading the time standing between me and swim practice.
A/N
Ok Ik this was very short and I'm sorry,also happy (late) holidays! :)