chapter 35

Rei's POV
I was in the locker room changing into my non-speedo swim suit when the door opened and Nagisa-kun came in smiling.
I emmediatly knew he was up to something, "Nagisa-kun what did you do?" I ask looking directly into his gigantic pink eyes. "Well I just had an idea....." he says his smile widening "since Mako-chan and Haru-chan both like (f/n)-chan I think we should help her choose." My eyes widen at his ridiculous suggestions "Nagisa-kun that's ridiculous we can't do that! It's their business not ours." Suddenly the door opend and Makoto-senpai walked in with a huge smile on his face "Oh! Mako-chan's really happy today!" Says Nagisa staring at Makoto-senpai's blushing face. "Well (f/n) and I are gonna go out....on a...date" Nagisa's smile widens and he starts jumping up and down "FINALLY!!! It's about time you asked her out!" Yells the blonde hugging Makoto-senpai. 'But what about Haruka-senpai?'

Haru's POV
*flashback*
I was walking towards the pool until I saw (f/n) holding Makoto's hand. As I got closer I started to eavesdrop, "So I was thinkthinking and I remembered that I still haven't done the bet I made with the twins...." 'what bet did she make with the twins?' "So I...I do want to go out.....with you." I swear I heard my heart break a little after hearing that, so I waited for both of them to go to their locker rooms. I finally came out from my hiding spot and took off my clothes, I jumped into the water hoping it will help me.