chapter 8

Everyday was the same wake up, get ready , walk with Haru and Makoto, go to class, eat with the team, go back to class, and swim. You were happy that Friday was gonna be a bit different after swim practice you talked to everyone. "Ok so here's the plan we all change and go to my house we start as soon as possible I'll order a pizza and once we're done we can go to the festival. Got it?" "Got it." Says everyone "(f/n) I told Rin to meet us at your house." "Ok thanks Gou. So um who's Rin cause you guys seem pretty close." "Oh he's my brother and he's the captain of the samezuka swim teem." "I see so he's really good friends with everyone?" "Yeah Rin used to swim with Haru, Makoto, and Nagisa they were all on the same team in elementary." "Well if he's friends with everyone I really hope we get along." "It's fine (f/n) Rin looks like a mean jerk but he's really nice." "Thanks Gou." " (f/n)-chaaaaan let's goooooo." "All right c'mon."

Walking to your house

Rei's POV
Haruka-senpai do you like (f/n)-senpai? Haru gave me a small look of surprise and a bit of repulsion, maybe he doesn't like her? But it doesn't make sense because with how he acts around her it would logically mean he likes her. " I see the way you look at her some times so why do you look disgusted by the idea of liking her?" "I don't like her I only love the water and besides Makoto really seems to like her so I wouldn't want to get in the way." "I understand but Haru you don't only have to love water." I gave him a reassuring smile and walked faster to catch up with the others.

Haru's POV
Do I like (f/n)? I know Makoto likes her he's always blushing when they talk but I can't like her I only love water and no one can change that. But what if Rei's right what I don't only have to love water. "Haru-chan! Hurry up or we're gonna leave you behind!" Yells Nagisa pulling me out of my thoughts "you ok Haru?" Asks Makoto with concern in his voice "yeah." I say 'At least I think I am.'

A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok not my best work but since I'm in the last month of school things are crazy and I might not write for a while. Bye thanks for reading :)